Hatchbag

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Anyone got one of these? Thinking of ordering one for the car so as I don’t need to worry when the pup is soaking or filthy.
They’re about £160 so wondering if they’re worth the money?

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Photos or this thread is like brexit.

One of these, not in blue as it looks sh1te though
05D19E7F-FDA4-4ACF-B53D-0F4F110BCAC5.jpeg
E31AC6DD-0B6A-4436-9A88-172BA7E53A15.jpeg
30BBFE29-C58C-4FB8-B59E-8FBC277CD96F.jpeg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
@Deezer-D yes I've one, bought the fluffy mat to go with too, as the hair flies off the husky and this way some gets trapped in the long pile

It's an awesome job, the only downside I find is it's constantly shifting towards the boot lid, possibly from the weight of the dog plus acceleration or else from him moving about too much. Loops to keep that area down would sort it but it's not a deal changer for me
20180712_204406.jpg

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
@Deezer-D yes I've one, bought the fluffy mat to go with too, as the hair flies off the husky and this way some gets trapped in the long pile

It's an awesome job, the only downside I find is it's constantly shifting towards the boot lid, possibly from the weight of the dog plus acceleration or else from him moving about too much. Loops to keep that area down would sort it but it's not a deal changer for meView attachment 236767

Excellent, I’ve only a Cocker so probably won’t have the same issues as you with it moving. Reckon I might order one as the bumper guard will save me lifting him in and out

davyk31

RMS Regular
Had them on many cars for the last 15 years or so. Great products and very durable great for dogs. Just check the one you are buying is properly fitted for your car. I had several and all were great but then bought one for my Polo runaround and dog car. This one did not cover all the carpet in the boot area which was different than the others I had which covered everything. I complained and they said it was not a properly designed one for my car as they had not made a specific one. Sounded odd as it was the perfect size in the base and rear but the sides just were just too short. They gave it to me for a bargain price and it's done the job just fine

They are expensive but are well worth it as they are made of strong PVC which dogs feet do not tear and they are easily wiped down to clean.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
We ordered one the other night for my fiancée’s new Tiguan. Glad to hear they are liked.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Think I’ll order one. Not sure I’d ever need the split seat option as I’ve never had half the rear seats down, always both.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Ordered one of these on Thursday and it’s scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. Never bothered with the split back seat option as I’ve never lowered half the rear seat on any car I’ve had. Total with bumper flap including delivery was £130. Hopefully it’ll be worth the cash.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Ordered one of these on Thursday and it’s scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. Never bothered with the split back seat option as I’ve never lowered half the rear seat on any car I’ve had. Total with bumper flap including delivery was £130. Hopefully it’ll be worth the cash.

Handy even for non dog use, my brother borrowed mine with bag in situ, car came back with sand and mud plastered all over it from the beeches they were at, boot was easiest to clean thanks to the liner

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Stuck ours in over the weekend. Decent fit, just need to stick the velcro strip down for some of the edges. Dog guard ordered too to stop him slobbering over the seat backs. In hindsight we should have ordered the lowered floor version as the raised version means he sits quite high and given how wary we are now following the crash I would prefer him further away from the rear window. Good thing is though he no longer has to go on his hind legs to look over the seat towards us lol.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
On another note @Deezer-D was it you who was looking for the PPF to protect your rear bumper at the boot lid for the dog jumping out?

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
On another note @Deezer-D was it you who was looking for the PPF to protect your rear bumper at the boot lid for the dog jumping out?

Yup, never done any more research on it. Just added a bumper flap to the hatchbag order instead. Must get it sorted though as the PPF would hide some of the existing scratches that are currently sickening my happiness

Dan.86

RMS Regular
I’ll have to do my research then too. Really don’t like the plastic sticky covers.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Went out to fit the hatchbag earlier and discovered water in my boot FFS!
Anyway, quick set in not fitted right pic as I wanted to test fit to make sure I’d been sent the right one.

79A0322E-437B-46C6-BA8B-0A9EEBC2AF8D.jpeg
F6428E82-EEF3-4303-A2D2-B1C77AFAACE2.jpeg
882BBE8D-8133-48EA-B136-FAE0B1B611F7.jpeg