Hawthorne Motors or Blacks Road Service Station

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Has anyone used either of these guys before? Need a cam belt and a few other majorish jobs sorted.

Both are quite near me, seem to get decent reviews too.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Audi/VAG motor? Try Stevie Taylor in Flush Road Motors, think he's around the same area now.

bigZ

RMS Regular
Gary at blacks road gets my vote. He used to work at my fords back when he rallied the cossie. I doubt he’s on the tools anymore, but I do know he always ran a tight ship and never cut corners!

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
@Coog Speak to Jason at Blacks Road and tell him I sent you. The fellas there really know their stuff. My Dad Woody looks after the car sales there so I've had all my work done there over the years and never had any issues.

Cheers,

Aaron

That said Davey Hawthorne is 100% too and will look after you if Jason can't fit you in

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
@Coog Speak to Jason at Blacks Road and tell him I sent you. The fellas there really know their stuff. My Dad Woody looks after the car sales there so I've had all my work done there over the years and never had any issues.

Cheers,

Aaron

That said Davey Hawthorne is 100% too and will look after you if Jason can't fit you in

I'm in no panic to get it done anyway, just want to make sure it goes to someone that knows what they're doing.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Used Hawthornes before, they were sound lads and weren't too hard paid. Few years ago now but i assume not much has changed