Headlight bulbs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
@Woodcutter I am removing the HIDs from the Impreza for MOT. What decent bulbs do you stock in H4 dual filament fitment?

I don’t plan on putting the HIDs back in so want something decent.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
@Woodcutter I am removing the HIDs from the Impreza for MOT. What decent bulbs do you stock in H4 dual filament fitment?

Osram Nightbreaker Laser or Ring 130%, maybe even Ring 150%, need to check tomorrow when I'm back in Nick.

I have the Ring 130 in my van and they're great.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
No problem Graeme, I’m off tomorrow so if you have anything drop me a text and I’ll call down for them. Cheers.

brendy

RMS Regular

Get the harnesses for sale @NickR85 they were incredibly hard to get hold of from America. Not overly expensive but they'll sell very quickly.
Btw the hids are easily 3 or 4 times better than any halogens. just warning you now...

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Get the harnesses for sale @NickR85 they were incredibly hard to get hold of from America. Not overly expensive but they'll sell very quickly.
Btw the hids are easily 3 or 4 times better than any halogens. just warning you now...
I’ll see how the new bulbs are, if they don’t live up to what I want then I’ll stick them back in. If not I’ll maybe just hold onto them for whenever I come to sell, the new owner might want them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.