Heat Wrap For A 4 Branch

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Anyone Got Any Spare For Sale ????
Also I Have A Type R Manifold Forsale Will Suit Most Honda B16 And B18 Vtec Engines...pms Or Txt 07876050045 Or Call

pulsator

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan GTIROC Re
www.Rpmmotorsport.co.uk

Get thermo-tec copper gen II

stuff its the best you can buy as here is one i prepared earlier ;)

HPNX0028.JPG

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
thats exactly wot i want mine to look like any tips on applying

chrisni1986

RMS Regular
Drives
525 M Sport
i had the supersprint on the saxo done 4 a while, just make sure its applied tightly and use wire or something every few inches to hold it on, oh and wear thick gloves, vvv itchy stuff!

pulsator

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan GTIROC Re
ferrett said:
thats exactly wot i want mine to look like any tips on applying

Yep Nigel get someone else to do it :p

Its hard on a tight bend like mine was but rule off thumb is 1/4" over lap no more no less and start off by cliping on one end then wrap not wrap then try to do both ends as it will leave it slack! Also to note may be a good idea to get some spray for it also from Thermo-Tec protects against water and what not and you just spray on after wrapping easy peasy ohh remember to clean the mani with some white sprit to degrease or if it is on the engine then make sure no oil is on it dont use spirits as they could bo-peep the v-tec :cool:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.