Expired Deal HEL braided brake lines (+other bits) - 50% off code

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
affs!!!!

hoping they do another one during their Advent campaign

thats a great deal and a fabulous product to boot

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
OP
andy9eleven
Drives
All broken
@PaulYDP Jeepers that was quick!!

I got a bit carried away and ordered enough for 3 cars and some fuel injection lines as well. Maybe we need an RMS brake line fitting day organised lol.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
The std lines were despatched yesterday to custom ones I haven't heard about yet, looking forward to it

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I didn't see the custom option when I was having a browse :worried: Dammit.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Woohoo
DD00E5CC-DD82-451D-90A6-9AD4E5850FF2_zpsheweebmm.jpg

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
mine arrived fri, packaging hammered stupid , smashed and the hoses and all other bits rattling about inside the envelope.

still no word on custom ones either, have emailed to check

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Have to say , customer service from these guys is pretty awesome, communication is good, and nothing seems to be a problem.
I already know the Quality of the stuff is great, so pretty solid all rounders

hippyross

RMS Regular
Got mine on Friday but picked them up today look like a good job, nicely mate.
On the packaging front they where beate up lol

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Mine haven't arrived yet either.

I got a strange email from them today filled with Loren Ipsum type gibberish wording, so I've emailed them back asking what it was about.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
OP
andy9eleven
Drives
All broken
Checked my order status on their site and it was still showing as "being made". Will call them tomorrow and see what the craic is.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Mine is still being made too - they had to order in special parts or something.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
OP
andy9eleven
Drives
All broken
Spoke to the guys at Hel and seems my package was despatched on the 8th of December and Royal Mail have kindly not delivered it yet. Great. Now have the pleasure of trying to chase it down. Hel have offered to remake them if I have no luck which is decent. Signed for delivery might have been an idea on a £200 order :-(

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Spoke to the guys at Hel and seems my package was despatched on the 8th of December and Royal Mail have kindly not delivered it yet. Great. Now have the pleasure of trying to chase it down. Hel have offered to remake them if I have no luck which is decent. Signed for delivery might have been an idea on a £200 order :-(

Personally I'd have them remake them and send them out, if the others ever turn up you can return them.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.