Hella dealer?

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I can't seem to find a list of Hella dealers in NI, northwest preferred? Just want to compare prices with online and maybe look at products in the flesh.

Liking the look of a Black magic 500 halogen driving light. Might fit the size, style and budget I'm after.

Thanks

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
I can't seem to find a list of Hella dealers in NI, northwest preferred? Just want to compare prices with online and maybe look at products in the flesh.

Liking the look of a Black magic 500 halogen driving light. Might fit the size, style and budget I'm after.

Thanks
I had them fitted for years but recently removed them and unfortunately one of the plastic brackets snapped. Don’t expect any decent light output from them, I could hardly tell the difference when they were on.

Apis

RMS Regular
OP
Apis
Drives
various
I had them fitted for years but recently removed them and unfortunately one of the plastic brackets snapped. Don’t expect any decent light output from them, I could hardly tell the difference when they were on.
Good to know. I might be better spending a bit more and getting LED ones.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Good to know. I might be better spending a bit more and getting LED ones.
I read up a bit on it and you probably need to spend a lot more to get a good LED one. What I read said that cheap LEDs flood the near ground with light so you “think” it’s better but it actually is so bright close in, you lose vision further away 🤷‍♂️

Apis

RMS Regular
OP
Apis
Drives
various
I read up a bit on it and you probably need to spend a lot more to get a good LED one. What I read said that cheap LEDs flood the near ground with light so you “think” it’s better but it actually is so bright close in, you lose vision further away 🤷‍♂️
Yes you're right. It seems hard to get LEDs that really have a good long range beam and less than 35degree angle, unless you go for a decent brand name and they are all so expensive.