Hello, from Paints & Components Motor Factors...

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Welcome as a trader! This place is cheap and service is awesome. And it stocks Naviwax cheaper than ebay, my choice every time! Plus if you buy enough stuff Graeme might let you for a spin in his Audi :laughing:

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Good stuff, spent a small fortune in this place over the years.

All the best G, about time you became a trader on here.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Always had good service from these guys. Useful for paints but also have quote often had parts I couldn't get from other motor factors.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Good work Graeme. Probably the only business owner on here that hadnt been flaunting their place and actually recommending other places prior to the trader account! Always thought that was very noble.

Some set up you have there, nice to see photos to see what its like in real life.

Love the 3090 plates too (y).

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
New website is a work in progress at the moment, should be finished in the next couple of months all being well. There will be a section to submit a quote directly by providing your registration and parts required.

In the meantime, if anyone needs anything at all, drop me a PM here or email graeme@paintsandcomponents.com and I'll email you a full quote. :grinning:

Cess

RMS Staff
Quick thanks to P&Cs. Needed to buy two rear brake calipers - were a about £10 a caliper cheaper than everyone else. Ended up buying discs and pads too.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Ive been using paints and components since it opened.

Wouldnt go near fyfes now.

Prices are always reasonable.

Shaun Costello

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 Fiesta Zetec
Calling up today, need an aerosol mixed up, after a screwdriver set to, you any recommendations?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Calling up today, need an aerosol mixed up, after a screwdriver set to, you any recommendations?

Do you have the paint code for the aerosol Shaun? If so, let me know and I'll make sure it's mixed in advance of you coming up to prevent you having to wait around for it.

As for screwdriver sets, we've got sets from Sealey & Draper for you to choose from! :grinning:

Shaun Costello

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 Fiesta Zetec
Do you have the paint code for the aerosol Shaun? If so, let me know and I'll make sure it's mixed in advance of you coming up to prevent you having to wait around for it.

As for screwdriver sets, we've got sets from Sealey & Draper for you to choose from! :grinning:

That would be great thanks! :grinning:
It's 6DYEWWA Ford sea grey metallic,

And thanks great I'll get a look when I'm up in :grinning:

Thanks again

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
@Woodcutter are you about tomorrow, i have a rare day off during the week and was going to call down and kit myself out with cleaning supplies lol.