Hello, from Paints & Components Motor Factors...

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
@Woodcutter what would you recommend for sticking on number plates, the pads I got from ATM aren't great, they're coming loose already?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
@Woodcutter what would you recommend for sticking on number plates, the pads I got from ATM aren't great, they're coming loose already?

Never had a single complaint about our sticky pads Nick.

We have those, or the green sticky back rolls if you prefer :grinning:

Cess

RMS Staff
Quick thank you to @Woodcutter for good service and great prices once again. Parts ordered late Wednesday afternoon, delivered Friday. Year's MOT on Saturday (y)

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Quick thank you to @Woodcutter for good service and great prices once again. Parts ordered late Wednesday afternoon, delivered Friday. Year's MOT on Saturday (y)

You're welcome Chris, thanks mate :grinning:

Bring that thing down to P&C sometime to we get a hoke around it :cool:

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Don't suppose you sell paint in bike colours? 2002 Honda Amazonas Green Pearl BG125M.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Don't suppose you sell paint in bike colours? 2002 Honda Amazonas Green Pearl BG125M.

We do bike colours in De Beer, but I have checked the chart and that colour isn't listed I'm afraid. Dozens of Honda colours but sadly not Amazonas Green Pearl. I'll double check with our paint man and let you know if we come up with something. :grinning:

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Thanks anyway. It seems a bit of a rare one. Pearl green, nearly black, turns blue in the sun.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Thanks anyway. It seems a bit of a rare one. Pearl green, nearly black, turns blue in the sun.

Call and see us sometime and we can show you all the De Beer bike colours, if you can, bring the bike with you and we can see what's what. :grinning:

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Big thanks to @Woodcutter . Called in on Friday to pick up the exhaust for the Rusty Nuts Vectra and got a couple of other wee pieces when I was there. Staff were very helpful and price was excellent.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
On the subject of bikes, I follow 2020 Architects on Twitter and spotted the P&C logo on the joeys bar bike (y)

Yeah we are absolutely delighted to be involved with the Joeys Bar team. :grinning:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428944728.371146.jpg

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Hey Graeme, don't suppose you have any more of the millers one shot boost in stock yet? I misjudged just how much my car likes to drink and could use one more before I put her away.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Hey Graeme, don't suppose you have any more of the millers one shot boost in stock yet? I misjudged just how much my car likes to drink and could use one more before I put her away.

I have two left here Ian. :grinning:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Do you have any jacks in stock Graeme? If so how much? I don't need anything too fancy just something for using on the S3.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Do you have any jacks in stock Graeme? If so how much? I don't need anything too fancy just something for using on the S3.

We have a few different jacks in stock, depending on budget, I'll PM you some options in the morning @NickR85 when I'm back in.

Sealey have a few in their Spring promotion brochure, this is a great price:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429547962.015661.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
First page updated with our latest list of main suppliers.

We have access to many more suppliers too, so if there's anything in particular that you're after, drop me a PM and I'll do my best to source it.

Don't forget that we can offer deliveries to the local area, or if outside our own van delivery areas, we offer free courier service within NI on any order over £50.