Hello new German scrap

tiw30

RMS Regular
Coding is only required if you are doing away with adaptive not replacing springs or changing to another manufactures Adaptive dampers
But I understand you desire to not change and risk any effect on warranty

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Car is fantastic @jimcupra and it was great catching up with you and @BLS the other night. Thanks for coming down to see me again. Itโ€™s always a bit of craic.

That wee spoiler will set it off perfectly

jimcupra

RMS Regular
OP
jimcupra
@tiw30 no wonโ€™t be changing anything apart from a wee spoiler on the boot. Other than that just drive it clean it and enjoy a mid life crisis.
@Big Pimp a pleasure to see you as always sir you keep my anachem addiction in check. Aye that ballix @BLS is a gentleman really ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Spoiler is ordered should be here by Monday.
@rupertfinch interior sold it to me pictures donโ€™t do it justice.
@BLS sure what else would I be at. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
@Jamie-g it is indeed Iโ€™m not kissing you this time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ
Tax book arrived for both cars today so got the plate transferred over and had plates made up for it. As usual first class from sport and spares
28703535-28AD-41E9-97EB-4F480332B773.jpeg

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
@tiw30 no wonโ€™t be changing anything apart from a wee spoiler on the boot. Other than that just drive it clean it and enjoy a mid life crisis.
@Big Pimp a pleasure to see you as always sir you keep my anachem addiction in check. Aye that ballix @BLS is a gentleman really ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Spoiler is ordered should be here by Monday.
@rupertfinch interior sold it to me pictures donโ€™t do it justice.
@BLS sure what else would I be at. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
@Jamie-g it is indeed Iโ€™m not kissing you this time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ
Tax book arrived for both cars today so got the plate transferred over and had plates made up for it. As usual first class from sport and spares View attachment 341902
Youโ€™re no craic. ๐Ÿ˜‚ plate looks well on her.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
OP
jimcupra
@pizza85 Thankyou interior sold it pics donโ€™t do it justice.
@Jamie-g well maybe just a peck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cheers mate shorter plates help a lot. Well until I get pulled ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

jimcupra

RMS Regular
OP
jimcupra
@Laundrymike interior sold me the car as soon as I seen it. Had to keep the poker face as I didnโ€™t want them knowing I wanted it.
@BLS you havenโ€™t complained yet sweet heart ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

jimcupra

RMS Regular
OP
jimcupra
@gary1365 air scarf is great but I never wear a coat. Seen me up in Aberdeen in the middle of the winter strapping a load down in a t shirt. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
@gary1365 air scarf is great but I never wear a coat. Seen me up in Aberdeen in the middle of the winter strapping a load down in a t shirt. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m the same to be fair Iโ€™ll wear a fleece or a light jacket but if Iโ€™m working itโ€™s just a T-shirt. When I had a convertible I wore a big coat in winter but I never had any of that fancy air scarf business to keep me warm ๐Ÿคฃ

jimcupra

RMS Regular
OP
jimcupra
@gary1365 i bring a wet weather high vis jacket to work no fun being soaked. The cold I donโ€™t mind at all. The heated seats and steering wheel are awesome. The roof has been down more than itโ€™s been up. If the spring and summer are anyway good the roof will never be up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

tiw30

RMS Regular
Heated steering wheel is fantastic, came as part of a pack on mine and to be honestly I thought it was the most pointless and useless option ever, that was until I switched it on!

jimcupra

RMS Regular
OP
jimcupra
@tiw30 I wanted it on the 135 but it pushed the build date back so went for 1 in stock wish I had of got it. Itโ€™s a solution to a problem I never thought existed.
@TheDaniel thanks sir but too flashy for me but sure. Have to say it gets more looks than the 135 or the asbo focus.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
OP
jimcupra
Car is in with robin at studio 10 today to get minty mcminted and a gloss black rear spoiler fitted. Pointless update but pics to follow his work is outstanding. He did the 135 for me and it turned out fantastic. Man is a genius and a gentleman. Panel filter ordered from sport and spares will be here this week and thats it done. Just keep it clean with anachems fantastic cleaning products.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
OP
jimcupra
@Ghisallo first convertible I have owned apart from a beach buggy. Have to say the are great. Left work the other night roof down five finger death punch on, got some slagging from the boys in work. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚