Hello

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RubberLover

RMS Regular
OP
RubberLover
You probably think I’m the most negative tyre dealer... I don’t do Nankang because I don’t like them 😂

How about Toyo R88R?

RubberLover

RMS Regular
OP
RubberLover
...but you’ll be a track god

😂

Sorry I couldn’t have been if help this time!

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
A big thank you for sorting us out today. The staff were first class on the phone, great advice given and I appreciate you ringing in to make sure everything was sorted (y)

Happy customers :cool:

e320mark

RMS Regular
Ivan I haven’t forgot about the tyres for the x5! They are wearing better than I thought!
I will prob get them before the winter sets in though!

SlowRider

RMS Regular
I was booked in yesterday for four tyres and an alignment and thought I'd leave a positive review here. Firstly it's fair to say that I wouldn't have went to Ivan if he weren't a forum sponsor as there are 20 garages closer so I'm writing this for the benefit of other members in the same position.
When I got there the car was taken straight in and put on a lift with a raising centre section. This obviously means there is no issue with someone jacking on the sills. The guys then took of the locking wheel nuts off by hand rather than an air gun. When they put the wheels back on they even had a strange tool most other tyre shops have never seen; a torque wrench.
Overall definitely a positive experience and I'll not hesitate to go back. However I would appreciate it if they would open a branch in Lisburn.

RubberLover

RMS Regular
OP
RubberLover
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback and custom @SlowRider and thank you for supporting us as a forum sponsor.

I passed your comments on to the team and they are more than happy to open up in Lisburn but hold yer horses I say!

@Jonny I can guess who was full of banter, quite a character! 🤣

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Just wanted to say a massive thanks to John and the boys in the Carrick branch for sorting the Alfa's TPMS warnings out yesterday at short notice (y)(y)

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I’ve a slow puncture, Ivan. Are you able mend it in Bangor?

Thanks

RubberLover

RMS Regular
OP
RubberLover
So long as the tyre is serviceable and in a repairable position on the yeh, I can’t see why not 😊

Reactions: DC.
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.