Helmet spraying

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Triplog

RMS Member
Can anyone recommend/suggest someone local who would airbrush a logo (or possibly vinyl graphic) onto the back of my helmet? (without stripping/spraying the whole thing)
Thanks

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
He done Andrew Reids test helmet, full scheme last year... much cheaper to do than spraing for a lid that is only for testing

Blackwater Graphics

RMS Trader
this is the kind of thing we can do with vinyl on a helmet

Attachments

• TK1_8743.jpg
    TK1_8743.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 76

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Can anyone recommend/suggest someone local who would airbrush a logo (or possibly vinyl graphic) onto the back of my helmet? (without stripping/spraying the whole thing)
Thanks
Where's local? I'm in Ballynahinch and can airbrush it on and blend in the lacquer so as not to affect the existing design. It's just a hobby so not expensive.

Deleted member 13907

D
Where's local? I'm in Ballynahinch and can airbrush it on and blend in the lacquer so as not to affect the existing design. It's just a hobby so not expensive.
Sorry to hijack, but would you do a bicycle TT helmet? Basically a mate is giving me a black and red one, but I'd rather the red bits were blue to match my bike.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.