Hillsborough Super Car Sunday this sunday

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Brilliant day down at this. Seemed to be a really well run event with some beautiful cars.

It was raining and I don't have the patience to queue so didn't get a run out in anything. :worried:

An F12 and an F40 in one day. :heart::eek:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Some incredible cars at it, but wasn't fortunate enough to get a ride along. The F12 was incredible.

Also, fair play to the guy in the black GTR, that guy can steer! If you read this, I salute you sir!

scoobyman

RMS Regular
Drives
skyline
Some incredible cars at it, but wasn't fortunate enough to get a ride along. The F12 was incredible.

Also, fair play to the guy in the black GTR, that guy can steer! If you read this, I salute you sir!
was out in the gtr fook it can go

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Got to stand beside an F40. Was happy after that. Excellent to see it being driven hard too.

599 was some bit of gear.

Although really good to see the two F Type Jags too!

@nobby s NSX looking sweet as always

ph11mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
SQ7/ftype v8
gtr was lovely blue r8, nice amg mercs loads of ferarri,s 1m, noble ,m5 ,supercharged atom loads of nice machinery it was great to actually here them going for a good blast

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
GTR was unreal! Sideways round the roundabout then flat out down the dual carriageway will stay with me for a while!!

The m3 doesn't quite feel the same now haha

Great day out and alot of money for charity!

Joe@Acereg

RMS Regular
Great day out this. Got a run in the 430 which was amazing

Some fantastic plates on show also

BELLUR

RMS Regular
Great day! Some awesome cars! Got a run in the safety livery AMG Merc, 7.3litre engine specially designed from AMG, app 1 of only 4 in the world!! Thing was unreal!!

Wish I hadda got a spin in that GTR as well now! It was act my 1st pick! Well chuffed though, pity bout the downpour!

Rwaite17

RMS Regular
image.jpg
Loved the F12!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Got a few pics on my little digital camera. Some cars I didn't get pics of, but I'm sure someone has some & better quality pics that mine!

Spotted this hiding before I arrived.

RMS MCL 1.JPG
RMS MCL 2.JPG
RMS MCL 3.JPG
RMS 599.JPG
RMS 599 2.JPG
RMS R8.JPG
RMS CAL.JPG

belfastchris

RMS Regular
Drives
E61msport
The f12 was immense the sound of the thing :eek: anyone see what caused the blue scooby to pull flat out onto the grass central reservation? Ive a feeling it was one the many dumb ass sunday drivers pulling out at 30mph completely oblivious to dozens of supercars in the fast lane :rolleyes:

PhilGT_2008

RMS Regular
Great pics Ryan! I see you also found my red elise :grinning:

What filter / effects or programme do you use on those? Proper magazine style look to them.

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Some great shots there @mcmurray. Was a good day with some lovely cars out.
Was constant driving all day, lost count how many runs I did, all good fun...!

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
The f12 was immense the sound of the thing :eek: anyone see what caused the blue scooby to pull flat out onto the grass central reservation? Ive a feeling it was one the many dumb ass sunday drivers pulling out at 30mph completely oblivious to dozens of supercars in the fast lane :rolleyes:

Wasn't me anyway!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.