Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
Bought HKZ 505 initially and then managed to get HKZ 606 a while after, but never ever stuck the 606 plate on to anything as I've no need for it, just an impulse purchase at the time lol.

I'm wanting to buy a nice single digit or 2 digit plate for the X5 so I'm going to sell these 2 to help pay for it.

Asking £800 for both. Both will be on certificate and there will be no fee's to pay to transfer them from the certificate onto your vehicle. I even have a set of Metro-Digit Plates for both numbers I'll throw in to the sale.

IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Forgot about selling these as I stuck HKZ505 onto my X5 but its now being removed and I want a 1 or 2 digit pate for the new car.

Anyone interested in these at £800?

Or if anyone has a nice 1 or 2 digit plate that they would like to do a deal with I can put cash your way.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.