Honda Accord Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
9970D9DA-0671-4929-8C42-AE90F3890581.jpeg
💦💦💦💦💦

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
It’s the only area in my life where I feel I have some control. I’ve noticed that I often change when I’m at a particularly low mood, as you say that new car feeling gives me a buzz for a while.

This, this is me. If I get into bad form I start browsing and then usually end up buying something. At the end of the day, there's no harm in it and it keeps us occupied...

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
This, this is me. If I get into bad form I start browsing and then usually end up buying something. At the end of the day, there's no harm in it and it keeps us occupied...
Yea this is true, and as maladaptive coping strategies go, it’s better than drugs or alcohol!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Also true for me and how I ended up buying the Impreza WRX and the M3. Something you appreciate and enjoy to take your mind of other things.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Also true for me and how I ended up buying the Impreza WRX and the M3. Something you appreciate and enjoy to take your mind of other things.

Nearly every purchase I have came from not needing it, but wanting it. I told the Mrs about the Calibra on Christmas day and she thought that I had bought something because I was in very good form lol... She liked it too, so that was a bonus.

Iv 31 vehicles due to this line of thinking… Life would be cheaper for me on the gear 😂

Not at all. At least you can look at what you have, when the gear's gone, it's gone lol...

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That's not too bad. A lot of electrics on those to go wrong, but if it all works then happy days for someone.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
You could do worse than being the Honda.

Just get a nice exhaust and wheels on instead, and take a few loops out of the springs 😁 :innocent: 🙃

BabyCraig_

RMS Regular
Probably a wise decision! I hate selling second hand cars or buying for that matter, I’ve stuck too rms cars recently 😂

Once had someone phone me to ask why my Passat was so expensive 😂 another forum member happily showed up within the week and paid the reasonable price I was asking for the condition of the motor😂

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Yea it’s a real b4ll ache these days! I could’ve taken the £1k I was offered but I couldn’t find anything else that I liked or that didn’t need major work for that money. The jag x type was sold this afternoon and realistically I couldn’t see myself in it anyway.

So I’m gonna stick with this. She’s near due a timing belt now, so I’m gonna hunt for a good cheap gazebo and get started into it fairly soon.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.