Honda NSX

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Hi folks

Wanted to get a few decent photos of my new motor done, before posting in order to do it justice. Some of you have already seen the car or read about it elsewhere, but here goes! :grinning:

For those interested it is an NA1, 3.0l V6 JDM spec manual coupe. The car is pretty much standard apart from exhaust back box being changed, uprated stereo system installed, steering boss and wheel (Type R) fitted and a few other wee bits. Will not be tinkering too much with the car, will do what I can, but modifications to this car is EXTREMELY expensive. :broken_heart:

Thanks to my mate Darren Borland for taking the time out one saturday morning and take a few photos for me. Very pleased with his work, and believe he has done the car proud. (y)

Really enjoying my time with the car, they are an AMAZING machine. Well ahead of its time, and in my humble opinion is a TIMELESS classic and the BEST car Honda has built.

The car has yet to receive a proper detail/paint work correction, which will be done in due course, but with a 16 year old car there are other things to sort out. :eek:

Attachments

• Docks_Still (1).jpg
    Docks_Still (1).jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 4,333
  • Docks_Still (3).jpg
    Docks_Still (3).jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,040
  • Docks_Still (7).jpg
    Docks_Still (7).jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 989
  • Shaws_Bridge_Motion (1).jpg
    Shaws_Bridge_Motion (1).jpg
    72 KB · Views: 980
  • Shaws_Bridge_Still (3).jpg
    Shaws_Bridge_Still (3).jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 956

LewB

RMS Regular
think ive seen this in holywood a couple of times. nice, really like it. am yet to hear it but have heard that it sounds a beast(y)

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
its not french but i like it ... awesome car and i agree well ahead of its time ... health to drive

Bigman

RMS Regular
Drives
M516D
holy good god!! thats is beautiful lol..never seen a yellow one..ever!

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
i was parked down street of you mate a few weeks ago in bangor while @ the atm... i returned to the s2000 and i fear i may have squealed like a little girl at the excitement.

definitely a car on my list of must haves... especially in yellow

if daddyc had of had his yellow teg a full yellow shoot would have the sensational

fiestasi

RMS Regular
Nice looking motor, was behind me coming out of moira the other night. Doesn't seem shy of the go faster pedal. The exhaust note is very much love or hate, its not what i expected a nsx to sound like tbh.

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
See i was shy of the pedal, i was behind you surely! ;)

you heard it whilst on the kwak?

its not that loud surely ... btw what should an NSX sound like in your opinion?

me personally i have no idea, but i do like the current note. Trust me you heard nothing with the standard box so anything else is a bonus! a lot of people have said not what they expected, but what do they expect? I had no perception of sound, just wanted a bloody NSX LOL! :grinning:

Nice looking motor, was behind me coming out of moira the other night. Doesn't seem shy of the go faster pedal. The exhaust note is very much love or hate, its not what i expected a nsx to sound like tbh.

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
as i said on another post mate, you should have came up if you had wanted to see it. (y) was waiting on Mr. DetailNI to arrive ;)

i was parked down street of you mate a few weeks ago in bangor while @ the atm... i returned to the s2000 and i fear i may have squealed like a little girl at the excitement.

definitely a car on my list of must haves... especially in yellow

if daddyc had of had his yellow teg a full yellow shoot would have the sensational

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
Many thanks for all the kind comments, but they are a GREAT car.

Glad to hear most like the colour; know its not to everyone's tastes but I definitely like yellow on an NSX. NOT a colour I would choose on other cars mind you! I will get a few more pics put up at some point.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
Chicks love the yellow :p

Never even thought of dandering up to see it mate, I'll get a look at it soon hopefully.

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
nay bother mate, anytime. like to see the wee s2k too!

might try and head up to the motorgym open evening this wed nite, as i know pete through a mate and promised him to see the car as he is a Honda man too even though he likes his Lancia's ... we all have our crosses to bear i guess! ;)

Chicks love the yellow :p

Never even thought of dandering up to see it mate, I'll get a look at it soon hopefully.