Honda S2000 2006

S2000-sam

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000, Passat tr
Lovely Facelift AP1 there, a GT too. The red and black interior trim combo works so well in these. (The 06/07 cars had the best quality leather, the later model seats were not as durable) Health to drive and enjoy, but it sounds like you’ve had some of that enjoyment already. 🏎. Good choice of intake.

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Great cars, rem I always wanted a grey one with a red interior back in the day!
Lovely in the dark colour, nightmare to keep! I know.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
It’s handy kept at the minute, been waxed twice in the past few days :laughing:. Sornd and parked up in the garage unfortunately.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Think quarantine has been messing with my head on this. Had plenty of plans for it, even looked into a rotrex supercharger at one point, looked into getting it fitted and set up. And on the other hand being in work part time and driving the m5 a lot more I’m not sure I really need this too, could all be because I haven’t driven it in almost two months. Doing no harm sitting there either

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Likewise. Just take it out and you suddenly remember why you love them so much!

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Your probably right, just no need to have another car taxed on the road atm, I was looking forward to the summer lol

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Got home from work today, taxed it and took it out for a blast. Absolutely fantastic in that dry weather, last time it was out was mid March. The only rattle there is in the car is coming from the latch on the hard top, common problem and seems to be easily sorted. Forgot how good that k&n sounds on crossover

civicglacier

RMS Regular
Drives
F10 / ATR / S2k
Got home from work today, taxed it and took it out for a blast. Absolutely fantastic in that dry weather, last time it was out was mid March. The only rattle there is in the car is coming from the latch on the hard top, common problem and seems to be easily sorted. Forgot how good that k&n sounds on crossover

Was washing the car and heard you blipping past. Sounds well 👍🏻

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

Hold the phone, is the hard top fitted?

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Awesome - I got out in mine sat. Down to Newcastle, over the mournes silent valley and up spelga and back home.

Essential exercise for the vtec - honestly don’t think I could have picked a better car to drive for the blast.

Seen another blue s2k too

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Being the only one there doesn't justify no taps aff action on a week like that 😒

Science is your friend lol
c6fbbb0c34fdb2f3fac07504a44f9578.jpg