Honda VFR400 NC30/RVF NC35 wanted

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Hi guys. I know it gets asked from time to time on here but I’m on the lookout for a NC30/NC35 if anyone knows any for sale. They must be ready to ride (no projects!) and as I’m very particular about my bikes cleanliness and original appearance is key, obviously as well as being mechanically sound.
I know there are a few about the country and I would be looking to buy local if at all possible as I like to view first hand rather than taking a gamble heading to the mainland on pictures alone!
I think there was a guy on here maybe 10 years ago was big into the grey 400s based in Belfast and I think he ran a forum?! (May be wrong but if you know who I mean tag him in this thread!)
Any leads are very much appreciated. Feel free to PM me! Thanks.
1F1EAFED-261A-455A-B3FF-5612F9E138BE.jpeg

63CADBE2-C195-40A7-BF12-5723BBF0DD10.jpeg

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
Andy Hammond of AH Superbikes has one at the back of his showroom.Don't know if it's for sale or not but would be worth a call.Looks to be a nice clean example and knowing how fussy Andy is everything would be right on it.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000

mikey

RMS Regular
OP
mikey
Drives
Celica
Mikey get into the usual Facebook groups.
Word of warning.... Markets went mad.
I believe the Japs are now actually buying them back from the UK which has pushed the prices up massively! I’m happy enough to pay the money as it’s a bike I’ve always wanted and it fits nicely between classic and modern.