Hot VAG at Castlewellan Show

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: GTI NI ran their long running Castlewellan show for VAG enthusiasts and friends again this year in the grounds of the Castle.  With soaring temperatures and sunny skies, there was a strong turnout of show cars, dub fans and petrolheads in general at this relaxed day out.

As with all GTINI events, I am always impressed by the variety of cars on show. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000

Jethro

RMS Regular
I followed this tit on the M1 into Belfast yesterday , I can only assume he was on his way home from the show or to get new tyres. His back wheels were wobbling like mad, but that didn't matter to camberking

IMG-20150705-WA0000.jpg

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
I didn't really feel the hype. My first time there and despite having my little twins with me I was on my own, perhaps that's why I didn't feel the vibe. Plenty of nice cars though

gribby1

RMS Regular
Drives
vauxhall vectra
I followed this tit on the M1 into Belfast yesterday , I can only assume he was on his way home from the show or to get new tyres. His back wheels were wobbling like mad, but that didn't matter to camberking

IMG-20150705-WA0000.jpg
He was in the show rear wheels were about crazy

gribby1

RMS Regular
Drives
vauxhall vectra
First time there and enjoyed it weather helped a lot some nice cars on displayed but my favourites of the show were lined up in front of the I love bass stand

corsacj

RMS Regular
Forgot this was on today but landed down to do the maze and was a nice surprise lol. Got a quick look around, looked like a good turnout again

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Great turnout and a good few nice cars about, although a lot of it didn't do much for me lol maybe I'm just not sc3n3 enough for this kinda show. Was only along for the craic and a bbq. Thanks to @hannakournikova for the lift (y) and @Coog for not giving me food poisoning :p(y) and good to see you again @weeloaney and @natogreen16v

IMG_1412.JPG

Anyhow I think this was one of my favourites personally :cool:

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I'd a great day on Saturday, even if the back of my neck is a sore dark purple colour lol.

Some nice motors, even non VAG stuff. I was surprised at how much non VAG motors were there, but wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

I probably preferred alot of the older stuff but that Edition30 on the I Love Bass stand was awesome.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Great to See that Reno is still getting superb results from his Box Brownie - there's some serious drool-worthy, if stupidly low for an old bloke content in this thread, and the almost not-safe for work title is comedy genius!

That Jazz-Blue Mk3 made me pine for my old silly metallic green one of bygone years - a project I never got to finish.

Top work RMS Snappers

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
No we don't, I like to remain anonymous :p Even managed to avoid @Coog s ban hammer with my stealthy ways lol

I seen you coming in but didn't see you the rest of the day.

I'd spotted everyone's cars from here but didn't actually didn't see any members from here at it the whole day.

<<<Norman No friends wasn't invited to the party :worried:

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I seen you coming in but didn't see you the rest of the day.

I'd spotted everyone's cars from here but didn't actually didn't see any members from here at it the whole day.

<<<Norman No friends wasn't invited to the party :worried:

@g4ost and I sat behind our cars most of the day trying to hide from internet stalkers :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.