How do you check if you’ve been caught speeding?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Here’s the story, been caught by camera twice now speeding without much doubt over the past two weeks.

Now here’s the rub, I thought I’d changed the addresses on my V5s but I haven’t, just my insurance etc. How can I find out that I’ve been caught? By the time I get these posted off and all sorted, I assume it’ll be too late and I’ll lose my licence, be sacked, end up in jail and raped so many times my arse will need stitches.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Could always drop by your old address it even post office and have your post rerouted to new address? Surely your name will be on the letter.

Ghost

RMS Regular
Id phone the FPPC(Fixed penalty processing centre), Lisnasharragh PSNI and explain those circumstances to them. They may tell you, and redirect any pending letters.

Mark_C

RMS Regular
In order to do a mail redirection they send a letter to your old address as well from what I remember so you still need access

AC

RMS Regular
Was it a mobile van? If so, give the road safety partnership a call and they will tell you. They were able to tell me the day after I was caught.

028 90922751

_James_

RMS Regular
OP
_James_
Drives
V50/M135i
Was it a mobile van? If so, give the road safety partnership a call and they will tell you. They were able to tell me the day after I was caught.

028 90922751

According to these chaps, nothing has came up under my reg.(y)

Still a bit unsure, so them V5s are slinging their way over in the post!

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Here’s the story, been caught by camera twice now speeding without much doubt over the past two weeks.

Now here’s the rub, I thought I’d changed the addresses on my V5s but I haven’t, just my insurance etc. How can I find out that I’ve been caught? By the time I get these posted off and all sorted, I assume it’ll be too late and I’ll lose my licence, be sacked, end up in jail and raped so many times my arse will need stitches.

Was it that F8Cker in Eden?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.