how to stop marketing texts..?

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
How do i opt out of regal marketing texts? they are a pain in the a$$! I have looked on the website and there doesnt seem to be anywhere to opt out...

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
I would like to do this too. I’ve blocked the number on phone many times but still get the messages. Emailed the site, no response.

@RegalComps can you contact me via PM as want this sorted.

I did one comp with yous.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
@euge07

Likewise. I've entered a few times in the past but would rather not receive the texts.
Screenshot_20220512-194430_Messages.jpg

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Jesus baiis 1st world problems, block the number/e-mail or spend another score gs if your not in you can’t win 😂

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Usually replying with STOP ALL or just STOP ends that type of thing.
Worked for me in the past

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Anyone upset about an average of 1 sms a week pm me and Il happily remove it as it must be an awful experience to receive a sms🥵

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Anyone upset about an average of 1 sms a week pm me and Il happily remove it as it must be an awful experience to receive a sms🥵
I dont care that I get them but to be honest people might have their own reasons for wanting to unsubscribe from notifications from a gambling website. Taking this attitude just alienates people imo and if its as easy as PMing you to get them to stop then you could approach it in a much better manner and have people that might return in future. Just my 2p 👍

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
I dont care that I get them but to be honest people might have their own reasons for wanting to unsubscribe from notifications from a gambling website. Taking this attitude just alienates people imo and if its as easy as PMing you to get them to stop then you could approach it in a much better manner and have people that might return in future. Just my 2p 👍
People are making a big deal out of getting 1 r 2 marketing sms yet dont contact asking to be removed. Ive posted on here saying anyone with any issues to pm, email or contact our facebook etc.

Not commenting any more as its no big deal. Anyone wanting any details removed drop me a pm il be glad to assist. Cheers.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Pretty poor attitude to take when people are only asking about getting removed.

Alot of the members on here, myself included, supported your business when you started out by entering your competitions. A polite reply would of done the job 👍

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
To be honest lads this is my personal account which ive had here for years and years and I dont use it for Regal

Regals email address is
info@regalcompetitions.com

Im not a trader on here this past few months so dont use that account either.

Anyone with any issues or queries going forward please use the company email address or contact our Facebook page as we are always active on it and I have always went out of my way to help people

Thanks
Euge

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
My issue with it is I logged onto my account, changed the number to 012345678 as I couldn't see a way to stop texts from there. I've still been getting texts so it's clear GDPR isn't being followed.

All very well saying drop a PM to get removed, but in this day and age we shouldn't have to, we should be able to opt out ourselves. Other comp sites allow stopping of texts and even account deletion. No reason why you shouldn't either.