Dismantling: Huge spec 1JZ S15 breaking - Bride/Volk/Holset/R154/Exedy/Spec R Aero

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
I already buy/sell on most of them and all the stuff has been advertised already, 95% of the stuff I sell has went to Mainland. Thanks though!

This S15 will be alot of money in breaking as you can see from the thread, I will be buying a 180sx and putting the rest of the money into something I have been planning for a little while :grinning:

@Artoir - All the turbo stuff has gone already mate but 100% consider a HY35 for your car, Awesome turbo on a JZ.

Big ring Choppy :p

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Never even got to see it in the metal & now it has a death sentence :worried: .. Poor s15.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
random one, but how did you tilt your rear plate? Seen a few s bodies with it done and want to do it to mine.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
As Shaun says Ian, I want a cheaper car which costs less to maintain, although as a few people will know I wasn't feared of having fun in the S15, the expensive headlights, expensive glass, expensive panels, expensive wheels all start to get the better of you when you are wondering if you should push that little bit harder.
Know what you mean. I enjoy my Z but I'm always worried to push too hard and tend to hold back, a cheaper car which can easily be fixed/replaced would be something you wouldn't be worried about pushing the limits in.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.