Husqvarna 701 supermoto wanted

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
I was sale agreed on one this time last week. I went out, agreed a price, offered numerous times to leave a deposit but he didnt want one, agreed to transfer money as soon as I got his account information. He agreed that day to take the advert down, then i get a message 12 hours later saying he got another offer for £300 more and was taking it. Absolutley gutted, it wasn't a lively as my husaberg, but it was a great all rounder and much more reliable

Lee

RMS Regular
I was sale agreed on one this time last week. I went out, agreed a price, offered numerous times to leave a deposit but he didnt want one, agreed to transfer money as soon as I got his account information. He agreed that day to take the advert down, then i get a message 12 hours later saying he got another offer for £300 more and was taking it. Absolutley gutted, it wasn't a lively as my husaberg, but it was a great all rounder and much more reliable

Sounds like the classical story of stringing a couple of boys along while his friend decides if he wants it or not!

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Sounds like the classical story of stringing a couple of boys along while his friend decides if he wants it or not!

Your probably right Lee, just kicking myself. If i went up in the van I could have paid there and then, and taken it home with me. Decided to take my supermoto up for a day out. The bike was lovely too and had a few nice extras.

Reactions: Lee

Anto84

RMS Regular
FB_IMG_1556648920486.jpg