Hyundai i30 N

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Got me thinking about the old Hyundai Accent WRC, but not sure if it was actually a hatch or a 2 door coupe.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Very impressive but will be hard to consider these against their rivals like the GTI/R's of the world/Focus'/etc....

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Really looks like a great effort, love the "manual" approach, sets it apart from the more upmarket Golf/S3/etc.

Probably best to wait for a low miles second hand one, let someone else take the inevitable first hit.

Or wait for the 4wd 300+ version :innocent:

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Available to order from early January. I suspect there will be lots in the colour shown in the video.

Look real good value.

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Mellons got one delivered recently I think.

NotKG

Banned
Mellons got one delivered recently I think.

thats Gordon seeing how long it is to it needs its first gearbox then,,:p:p:p
think theyre made out of MDF anyway.
but its not now, its whats it going to be like at 8-10 yrs old>?
that would be called T-met

ps, gordy has slowed down a bit now he's a oul fella.with grey hair 8o|

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
A lot more refined than the Civic Type R but equally as amazing in the handling department, half a dozen laps of Kirkistown and it didn't take long in getting the confidence built up :grinning:

27021295_1991907544394852_342003340471468883_o.jpg

DC.

RMS Regular
OP
DC.
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Took a real shine to these (y)

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Took a real shine to these (y)
me too since driving it in anger - in a yarn with @svensktoppen today i mentioned the following ref it:
1. much more refined and better finished than the Civic
2. much better looking than the Golf GTi
3. handles much better than the GTi and not as harsh as the Civic
4. at just over 100mph through debtors, in sub-zero temperatures, it sat so level and the grip was nothing short of mind blowing
5. even with fading brakes, a slight wobble going into colonial was soon ironed out as soon as i pressed the throttle again
6. on our roads, i can't see much else FWD coping as well, around track the civic will have it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.