Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Another fantastic EV lease

1615414444350.png

saxo_man

RMS Regular
First thing it reminded me of too. I cancelled my order of one due last March, tbh glad I did as I seen one in the flesh and they are not great
1615453700567.png

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Nice fraunkensteen reference.

No doubt this is a spreadsheet car. Do for the non car loving spouse who needs an A-B. Cheap new motoring.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Plenty will be given out to people with company cars who will brag about how it’s a flying machine.

The new Ioniq 5 does look a lot better. Sold out for next year or more apparently.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
The new Ioniq 5 might be the first EV I might actually want. No too gimmicky, good looking, Hyundai quality (which is no bad thing), decent range. And might actually afford, lol 😅

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
We just took one out through our business.
Very impressed.
Works out about £56 a week over 2 years when the initial deposit is factored in.
Full charge will do 200 miles and costs about £4 in electricity.
Couldn’t be your only car unless you lived in a city but for short journeys like school runs etc it’s absolutely ideal.
Not bothered about how it looks tbh.
I’m almost 40 and I’m not trying to impress anyone 😂
7A6C75D8-C977-4CFA-9993-4051B27E9CC5.jpeg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Noone is buying a Hyundai like that for anything other than using it as a tool for A to B at a price. It doesn't matter how its powered. Our hands are forced somewhat by what decent deals are about. Just like they have been in the past, hence roads full of white goods motors powered by 1.0T petrol or 1.6T diesels.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Exactly right, it’s purpose isn’t to be a looker or your pride and joy. It’s there for cheap and reliable family transport which I imagine it fulfills perfectly.
The blue looks so much better than the white that every other Ioniq is.