I crashed at the Nurburgring

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Austinp

RMS Regular
Drives
R35,Z33,FL2,MR2
That's a great price!
When we went, the rent4ring excess alone was £2500 from memory.....still not sure I'd do it in my own cars though.....too many nutters.

rotor_dude

RMS Regular
Drives
Rotary Power
oucha

from what i can see in video, looks like he cut in front of the other car and hit it himself which spun himself out

sux all the same though

id love to do it someday :grinning:
get the tshirt and badge and all :laughing:
wouldnt want to crash though lol

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Met Danny at Spa last year. That day one of his rear calipers was sticking. Back end was trying to overtake the front then too.

Seems like a quick enough driver in most of his videos but he's had a few brown trouser moments now. The Ring bill hasn't put him off. Car is fixed and back doing trackdays. Seems to be enjoying himself, fair play to him.

17057871812_747eee6ab4_c.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
After exhausting all tractor videos on YouTube I thought I'd try Oliver on 'Ring Crash Compilations at the weekend after this thread. He sat (1 and a half year old) for the full 15 minutes mesmorised. We then proceeded to watch them as a family on the TV on Sunday morning, in awe. It just amazes me how many crashes there are, and how someones pride and joy (and bank account) can be written off just like that.

I'd have no interest in going, but if I did I'd probably just sit at 30mph, then pray no loopers crashed in to me.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
There's huge numbers attend it and maybe 4/5 crashes per day. Biggest mistake seems to be people chasing lap times. I can't wait to get the MX5 round it!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.