Iain Leinster Motorsport Interview: Speed Demon

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - Aerospace engineer and long time RMS forum member, Iain Leinster, has been involved in motorsport since he was a child. The 35-year-old Derry/Londonderry man followed in his father's wheel tracks and has enjoyed more than 30 years of motorsport, driving an array of single-seater and hillclimb ... Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

gavink

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 5 RS
Great interview Iain, hopefully see you racing the midget @ Kirkistown in 2021 👍

Reactions: IL

MagicRat

RMS Regular
Drives
JapScrap
Top class bloke, hell of a driver. Good luck with the Midget and hopefully we'll see the TR7 ( or is it 8 ) hitting the tarmac in 2021.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Great interview, I'm sure you are busting to get those cars out competing now! :cool:

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Thanks Graham for the interview, and everyone else for the Feedback and kind comments.. the interview brought back some great Memories and Exciting times :grinning:

PS The hair is on point for Helmet hair :p

stevyg

RMS Regular
Great interview Iain. My son whos 5 just finished his first Karting season and I wonder sometimes if it would be better for him to be kicking a ball around on a Saturday like the rest of his friends but reading about the memories you have with your dad is reassuring.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Big journey Iain, must have been fantastic to have shared so many good times and made memories with your dad. Mine is gone almost 25 years now and I still miss him.