Im very sore today!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

shady

Fast_cav,

hope you and the rest of the people in the car are feeling better soon, keep popping the pain killers and grapes, you should be out on the road again soon.

sexymanda,

at the end of the day the choice of whether or not you wear your seatbelt either in your car and others is up to you. I can assure you that I was very glad of my seatbelt when I hit a electricty pole and it broke and because of the lines crossing the road the broken end swung back across the bonnet and left scrapes on it. If I hadn't been wearing the seatbelt I would have went throught the window and either landed on the broken stump of what was left of the pole or the end that swung back would have struck me. As it was I had small cuts and bruises but it could have been much worse.

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
OP
Fast_CAV
Drives
548hp sr20
Feel alot better today Thank ****..Can actually do stuff now...

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
sexymanda said:
hmm simon, do i? its a wonder i've never noticed, how many times have u seen me in the corsa with it on, never once!

geez u'd think if u paid for half the car u'd like to get ur moneys worth out of ur share of the seat belts! :lol:

Ricky-GT-Four

Drives
Celica GT Four
Manda this is what happened to my bro, driving home on boxing nite 2 years ago, met a drink driver on a bend swerved to miss him and went into a field at around 60 mph!
Now thank god he walked away with 2 paper stiches on his arm, the crash investigation team said and I quote " The only thing that saved u was wearing ur seat belt"
So don't sit there and tell me they do more damage than good... I had an uncle die cause he never wore one, hit another drink feckin driver
So please grow up!

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
OP
Fast_CAV
Drives
548hp sr20
The 405 is something similar except the steering the roof is level with the steering wheel...

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Wearing a seatbelt is second nature to me too, and the car doesn't move unless its on. A seatbelt saved my dads life a number of years ago, so u can't say they do more harm than good.

Guess some people won't learn until it happens to them, but by then it could be too late.

Dermot

Well, I've seen the 405 in question and if the drive had of been wearing his seatbelt in this case, He would probley be lucky to be alive...

But saying that, I always wear my seatbelt, and I have been in a few car accidents, Both wearing belts and not wearing them... Guess which I walked away from without a mark on me? Yes, wearing a seatbelt...
Infact I had a mate Wrap my Honda civic around a telegraph pole and a vectra at 70MPH+ when I wasnt wearing a seatbelt... I was in the passengers seat, My head went though the windscreen and the only thing that held me in the car was the impact smashed the engine back bending the bulkhead of the car, smashing the dash and wraping it around me.. So the dash became my seatbelt and probley saved my life...

Gormley

RMS Regular
to settle things dermot and fast_cav can both drive stockers into walls one wearing a belt one not and we can see what happens sure :lol: :p use seem to be fond of being in crashes this weather ;) only messin btw

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.