Imola 640d

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Cracking.the interiors are really fantastic, a considerable step up if you are used to 3 series.

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
I have to admit I actually prefer the 4 door version of these, Imola is perfect for it too, would blend in with everything else on the road if it was grey silver or black, health to waft

Nigelo

RMS Regular
What? Not dailying the lotus? :-D

That's going to do the sporty-enough day to day duties well - just need a van now for the dump and ikea runs and you've got all the bases covered!

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
I have to admit I actually prefer the 4 door version of these, Imola is perfect for it too, would blend in with everything else on the road if it was grey silver or black, health to waft
Ultimately I'll end up with a 4dr, which was my original plan but for like 2yrs down the line! The facelift GCs in MSport+ guise, NBT6, HUD, pano roof etc are super no doubt.

205GTINUT

RMS Regular
Drives
E36 M3 Evo
Tempted to change the cls for a GC, will be interested to hear how you get on with this. Lovely car in the best colour, good luck with it!

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Lovely car. i actually like the colour...seems like it ticks all the boxes and then a few extra! hope she serves you well.

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Looking good in red , terrific road presence!
Have had a 2013 gc 640d for 16mths now with 20s and pan roof , really like it , never washed a car so often looks mighty when clean , and great feel good factor , engine /auto combination superb . Still more wind noise than i would like at m way speeds but not f80 330d level .

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
seen one virtually identical to this on Wednesday in coleraine, great looking cars.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Dechromed the door handles- colour coded the strips and had the side repeater chrome painted gloss black. Take the Granda look off it. And boot spoiler on. And plate.

Also got a 2019 nav update in her. And that’s about it so far! Just enjoying putting miles on it!

2AB8D8FD-E349-44C5-88BD-15C3EE00F59E.jpeg
66CD88B4-3A73-4BA0-A963-30BAA95942AC.jpeg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
The wife’s uncle bought a new 4 door one and it’s a class big wagon.

Red looks great Cooper.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Good job. Do you mean a 2019 Nav disc just, or NBT install? If the former, is it done via disc or usb?

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I keep missing threads for some reason !

Lovely machine, think these are great big wafters indeed.
I’ll buy you a Burberry hat for Christmas to go with the roof

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Good job. Do you mean a 2019 Nav disc just, or NBT install? If the former, is it done via disc or usb?
USB job. You need an FSC code that is unique to the VIN but I got the files and FSC for $25 on the online jumble that is eBay.