Inspection lamp/torch

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Hi Simon, Im after an inspection lamp for working around the car, something that is magnetic and has a wee hook for mounting. Do yous have any that you can recommend?

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hi Simon, Im after an inspection lamp for working around the car, something that is magnetic and has a wee hook for mounting. Do yous have any that you can recommend?

I'd be a big fan of the sealey led3604. It has mag base/hook etc and its 600 lumin which is a lot, great battery life too. £31.50 all in.

Red, green and black in stock.

Sealey

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I'd be a big fan of the sealey led3604. It has mag base/hook etc and its 600 lumin which is a lot, great battery life too. £31.50 all in.

Sealey

They’ve gotten cheaper... That’s some price.

Fantastic torch and the battery life is unreal.

MarkM

RMS Regular

Sealey

Simon, I know I'm being cheeky but would there be any chance of you bringing a red one of these with you on Sunday and I'll pay you at the BBQ?

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
do you sell the sealey LED3601R

would it be any good for detailing work? looking a portable hand held light for swirl spotting, I have a few bigger units but that size looks good

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
do you sell the sealey LED3601R

would it be any good for detailing work? looking a portable hand held light for swirl spotting, I have a few bigger units but that size looks good

Yeah should have that ok, think they are about £26.95 from memory.