Insurance Companies With Fully Comp ROI Driving

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Emailed autoline This morning and was told I had 30 days cover for the Republic of Ireland and would need an green card every 30 days but when I explained in detail what my policy showed and stated they rang Marker study themselves and actually confirmed what they had told me previously wasn't the truth and they had picked it up wrong.

So with various emails back and forth with autoline it resulted in them phoning marker study and actually confirming I was right and had full comprehensive cover in the Republic regardless of the outcome and they would also issue a green card for the duration of the policy if/when we drop out of the EU..

Autoline apologised for the confusion after confirming it was correct. Atleast i have emails to show them confirming it now after all the confusion. I did explain to them it was Important they understood the ins and outs themselves of a product they where selling.

@Andy888 any luck with them today yourself? A friend in work took out a policy with them a few days ago as well and when we checked his it had the E551 endorsement stated to drive in the Republic to so maybe its something they have only introduced.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.