Insurance

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
My insurance is up in 3 or4 weeks. Can't wait to see what number MCE are going to pluck out of the sky for me

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Bikesure were £130 for me on the Hornet, thats with riding other bikes, 0 NCD, 5k a year incl commuting.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Cornmarket are very good, will always go that extra bit to beat any other quotes.

£330 for the S1k with 2 years NCB.

Carole Nash also quoted me a special show price when I was at the bike show last week of £740 :joy:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
waiting on cornmarket calling me back

If you do go with them I've a refer a friend code here, we'll both get a £15 voucher to spend on the high St Only 15 quid like but it's 15 off your premium effectively :grinning:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
@gav525 send it over il use it if they are a good qoute
bike sure was 610

No bother, that's the message they sent below:
If you use the code SN347249 with a new insurance policy, you'll get a £15 One4all gift card.

Hopefully they come good for you, they were good for me and a couple of my mates.

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
Insurance is due at the end of month, Cornmarket give me the best quote were £40 cheaper then any online one and covered me fully comp with pillion and riding other bikes.

bill

Banned
Aviva are good if you already have something with them they give you 20% of the insurance.
Sorry didnt see it was for a Bike.

AC

RMS Regular
Bikesure were the best for me, premium reduced 21% from last year to £187 fully comp with 2 years NCB. Everywhere else I tried increased the premium with now having 3 points on the license.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
They're reputable and actually local on the phone. I had a quote earlier in the week from them (through IAM), slightly dearer than the comparison sites but being able to go to their offices is swaying me to pay it

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Awh, I got all excited there. You’re in the Motorcycle Chat sub forum! Looking forward to the moving in party..... :laughing:
Just realized in motorcycle chat. I just searched for insurance and first thread that came up

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Anyone with cornmarket insurance have been the best price so far for me ?
I just renewed with them Friday. Tigersport 1050, £140+ 20 legal + 30 breakdown. 3points for speeding.
Not great but not bad I think. Had no time to shop around so just went for it.
Then went for a ride and reminded myself that it's a freedom worth every fkn penny.

Outkast

RMS Regular
Carole nash were cheaper than my previous insurer Cornmarket, plus they threw in a few freebies too.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
I use conrnmarket as they run the IAM Surety scheme which provides decent cover on the bike and tbh have done the usual checking online and a few phonecalls and for what you get its hard to beat

Nigelhg

RMS Member
I had a similar issue with mce- quoted me £576 for renewal- I went online and got a renewal quote from them for just over£300- they matched their own online quote!