Performance: Integra DC5 Tegiwa M carbon intake

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AndyG

RMS Regular
No longer needed and I'm probably being stupid keeping it sommaybaswell sell it. In decent condition, some small bits of overspray which would come off with a rub with thinners.

Comes with the carbon airbox, filter, Red breather and Red intake to tb elbow. Does not come with the carbon panel for the scuttle but these can be purchased seperately from Tegiwa. The best intake you can buy for one.

£300

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
What condition is the filter in? How many miles? Are all the brackets included for fitting?

I'm very interested.

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
I cleaned and oiled the filter so it's like new, they just tighten to the tb with a jubilee clip and then Velcro to the scuttle. If it's an ep3 you have this won't fit btw

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
I cleaned and oiled the filter so it's like new, they just tighten to the tb with a jubilee clip and then Velcro to the scuttle. If it's an ep3 you have this won't fit btw

Ah pish :worried: I have an ep3. I was under the impression they where the same.

Oh well, thanks anyway.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.