Interesting car £3k

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Cracking cars, had seen this and it looked like a good one, front splitter is nice touch!
Any plans or just drive and enjoy? That extra 20bhp likely makes some difference :cool:

PieMan1

RMS Regular
OP
PieMan1
Cracking cars, had seen this and it looked like a good one, front splitter is nice touch!
Any plans or just drive and enjoy? That extra 20bhp likely makes some difference :cool:
Yeah the splitter is fitted well .

Emm not too much. I want to modify it loads already but think I want to keep it original.

Is it the 180bhp 1.8t ? Haven't checked

PieMan1

RMS Regular
OP
PieMan1
Awh good to know.
Yeah with the history this has got I'm torn between modding it or not.
My uncle has a few nice 6 digits for sale for £350 so that might have to be done.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Awh good to know.
Yeah with the history this has got I'm torn between modding it or not.
My uncle has a few nice 6 digits for sale for £350 so that might have to be done.

Ah sorry, about to be pedantic so move along if you’re easily annoyed lololol

3 digit, not 6 digit, 1st 3 are letters.

Sorry.

Really, it’s Sunday morning and I’ve already painted a trailer when I should be lazing about.

still, could be worse, you could’ve bought a golf

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Ah sorry, about to be pedantic so move along if you’re easily annoyed lololol

3 digit, not 6 digit, 1st 3 are letters.

Sorry.

Really, it’s Sunday morning and I’ve already painted a trailer when I should be lazing about.

still, could be worse, you could’ve bought a golf
Pedantic.... yeah that’s what I call you Mark 😂😂

Joelmorris1

RMS Member
Hi there, I have a few cars that you will be interested in so I can send them over to you if you’d like. Please get back to me and let me know, thank you.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.