Interference on DAB radio

DAZ4

RMS Regular
Drives
vw scirocco
Just wondered did anyone else experience interference on dab radio with having a USB connected into the cigarette lighter?
Weird as it seems but I nearly lose all dab signal when its connected and perfect signal when I remove it
Anyone else experience this?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Mine isn’t DAB but i get bad interference in the civic when I put on the rear de-mister🤷‍♂️

mcauleyj

RMS Regular
Mine cuts out when USB wireless charger is used (DAB OK when plugged in - DAB not OK when wireless charging active).

variant

RMS Regular
Drives
T5, Up Gti
Yeah my Golf would cut out when charging ipad in the car but wierdly not my phone, as above as well the BMW demister was always an issue when I worked there too, mainly because the aerial diversity was at the top of the rear screen.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Just wondered did anyone else experience interference on dab radio with having a USB connected into the cigarette lighter?
Weird as it seems but I nearly lose all dab signal when its connected and perfect signal when I remove it
Anyone else experience this?
It's a very common problem - the DAB signal is very low level and the 12v-USB device might be spouting a lot of EMI