a-kem automotive

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Used Hybrid today for the first time :grinning:

Now I understand the hype around it, excellent product. Will see how it fairs over the next few weeks.

Does work very well, even on complete uncoated paint that didn’t bead any work before using hybrid

1767B2D2-0B40-4C71-B8FE-107878A4039F.jpeg
92CF2651-80ED-4E15-9A3D-238B7252FA0A.jpeg

Reactions: DC.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
We are due an order on Monday, as far I’m aware Hydraclean is out of stock with Ross. I would be happy to bring in Lazer for you if you let me know.

Currently stocking the main lines @bigpimp recommends would shift well, bringing more lines in hopefully soon

Any enquires can be sent to me or the FB page if you prefer

dartagnan

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi Q7
@Big Pimp
I have recently had Gtechniq Ultra and Exo 4 applied to my car by PMG. I will maintain it with C2v2 but I am looking at other products in your line with regard to washing etc.
Apologies if this question has been asked or answered elsewhere but is there a ‘how to use’ guide for your products. Obviously I want to look after my coatings and not damage them in any way so wary of dilution ratios. I recently bought Articulate and Purge from you and I used the articulate on the first wash but it didn’t appear to assist too much with regard to the road salt on the car. This was probably due to the ratio I used so user error but I didn’t want to ruin the coating. I lost a little confidence at that point so havent used the purge as yet :grinning:
I am going to pop down to Armstrong Beattie to see what they have in store but thought I would see if there is a comprehensive product guide anywhere for a numpty such as I before I do so :joy:
Kind regards

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Yet to use the full range of products I grabbed of Ross today, but so far I'm very pleased! Gleam left more suds in my rinse bucket than any other shampoo I've used before and worked a treat.

Looking forward to trying UG and hybrid asap!

20190326_182437.jpg
Snapchat-574204332.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Delighted to hear mate.

And thank you for taking me for a spin I’m your car.

It’s literally laugh out loud pin you in your seat brutal quick. I absolutely loved it

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
@Big Pimp my father is looking to get a few products to keep his SQ7 in good nick and I'm steering him towards Anachem. Can you advise what would be best for him to order? Do you do any starter packages or anything?

Cheers Ross.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
@Big Pimp my father is looking to get a few products to keep his SQ7 in good nick and I'm steering him towards Anachem. Can you advise what would be best for him to order? Do you do any starter packages or anything?

Cheers Ross.

Perfect to start with,

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
@Big Pimp you probably know this already, but may want to update the pic on the introductory offer, as it still has the larger 1ltr size bottles of Ultragloss and Tarminator on it.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR

Cheers Ross.

He has a number of starter packs.

For general purpose cleaning then articulate, gleam, and ultragloss go a very long way.

Hydraclean is brilliant for exterior windows as well.

Beyond that just depends on the level of ocd :cool:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp you probably know this already, but may want to update the pic on the introductory offer, as it still has the larger 1ltr size bottles of Ultragloss and Tarminator on it.
thank you buddy - after dub shed when the master @Reno_LV gets some time, we will be reshooting a lot of our product images!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late

Cheers Ross.
what does he think of the SQ7 - they're looking very appealing to me at the minute, although i have heard of a reputed SQ8 coming out

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Aye, he loves it, as do I. It's bonkers fast for the size of it and, at the same time, has decent enough mpg when you don't drive it like a muppet (which is the way I drive it any time I have it lol).

It is absolutely enormous though - too big for my needs truth be told.

I think he's going to order the starter pack that @Gareth mentioned. Looks like a good job that (y)

Aelred

RMS Member
I've just placed an order after reading all of the positive feedback here! I can't wait to receive my box of goodies and never having to pay someone else (to do a very average job) again!

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Decided to give the other half’s car a good going over today. We moved house at the end of last year and the place was (still kind of is) a mucky building site. I neglected the car for too long and let the muck etc cake on to the tyres. It’s been bugging me for weeks but I knew I would need a decent chunk of spare time to clean them up properly!

Case in point;

0C919A88-4BDE-4A37-8F2E-83027815F011.jpeg

5F1A8B6F-2EB9-429C-B726-C86317C1B92A.jpeg

33592473-326B-4D19-821C-97D5B0723071.jpeg

2F3BD3D0-144F-4758-B38A-342C5FE949B2.jpeg

I hit the tyres several times with Articulate and also Lazer. They took quite a bit of scrubbing! I think I went over each tyre 4 times in total! Also gave the wheels a good going over and used the angled Wheel Woolies which I also picked up from Ross.

I think hit the wheels with Purge and some Ultra Foam;

A72E9BDB-9A09-47E8-AB52-0CB60F0ACE0F.jpeg

796FEB67-19F6-42BE-8DC5-2CBBB0D11E5C.jpeg

Decent amount of fall out etc even after such a deep clean.

Finished result;

02A76D0D-EBEF-4B9B-BD88-8F37191E1EA7.jpeg

17672BC9-035A-4B45-B584-7F592D66E750.jpeg

Fairly time consuming job and I won’t be letting the tyres get in such a bad state ever again! Sorry for posting a rival companies tyre dressing by the way! I can remove that photo if you wish @Big Pimp.

Might just have to place an order for your tyre dressing now too... 🤔

Last edited:

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
@Big Pimp , has the formula changed for your Snowfoam?
I used the remains of my old bottle to do my car then used the new bottle to do hers and found that it didn’t foam as well as the old bottle, which was always very gloopy and stuck well to the car. I only thought it may have changed as the colour was very different between the two liquids.

This may be an issue with my powerhose/snowfoam gun as I only used it the once.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Decided to give the other half’s car a good going over today. We moved house at the end of last year and the place was (still kind of is) a mucky building site. I neglected the car for too long and let the muck etc cake on to the tyres. It’s been bugging me for weeks but I knew I would need a decent chunk of spare time to clean them up properly!

Case in point;

View attachment 230907

View attachment 230908

View attachment 230909

View attachment 230910

I hit the tyres several times with Articulate and also Lazer. They took quite a bit of scrubbing! I think I went over each tyre 4 times in total! Also gave the wheels a good going over and used the angled Wheel Woolies which I also picked up from Ross.

I think hit the wheels with Purge and some Ultra Foam;

View attachment 230911

View attachment 230912

Decent amount of fall out etc even after such a deep clean.

Finished result;

View attachment 230913

View attachment 230914

Fairly time consuming job and I won’t be letting the tyres get in such a bad state ever again! Sorry for posting a rival companies tyre dressing by the way! I can remove that photo if you wish @Big Pimp.

Might just have to place an order for your tyre dressing now too... 🤔

Not at all mate, don’t be silly!!! Glad to see you got the results you needed!

@Big Pimp , has the formula changed for your Snowfoam?
I used the remains of my old bottle to do my car then used the new bottle to do hers and found that it didn’t foam as well as the old bottle, which was always very gloopy and stuck well to the car. I only thought it may have changed as the colour was very different between the two liquids.

This may be an issue with my powerhose/snowfoam gun as I only used it the once.
There shouldn’t be mate. We make the snow foam in batches of 1000lt at a time and apart from the colour changing a bit (which is down to the dyes we use which aren’t as good as they used to be..... damn EU :p) the formulation won’t have changed.

Try it again, and if it still doesn’t work as well I’ll pop a new one in the post for you and change it over foc

Good to get chatting Ross and @jonny_w today, @Mark315 your Golf is stunning (and you were busy for a chat lol)

Worked out handy lads cuz I was running low on a few things, cheers 👍

Great to finally meet you mate, and thanks again