a-kem automotive

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Decided to hoke out the pressure washer this morning.. Think I'm converted to snow foam washes :joy:

DSC_0002.JPG

Walder

RMS Regular
Would solar be safe enough to use on the carpet in the house with a wet vac?

My wee man has destroyed the carpet on the front room with general muck food etc

I used the shampoo with the hoover bissell it's fine but not great as shifting stains etc.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's

My wee man has destroyed the carpet on the front room with general muck food etc

I used the shampoo with the hoover bissell it's fine but not great as shifting stains etc.

Yes, I've used it on the house carpet to no ill effect

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late

Yep, it’s absolutely perfect for that, as there are optical enhancers in it to brighten fabrics and carpets

JonnyB23

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp or anyone else that can potentially answer this.

Was cleaning the tiles in kitchen and hall yesterday with steam cleaner but it didn;t seem to be removing any of the stubborn dirt, mainly caused by a mucky puppy that occasionally has toilet accidents when we're out of the house. Which of the Anachem range would be best for giving the tiles a good deep clean, along with the grout? And if possible is animal friendly too? And is there another product that would protect it a bit more once cleaned?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Even just spray on, work through with a brush, and just vacuum with a normal vacuum cleaner works pretty well too. Worth a try at least before heading out to buy more machines that only get used once a year :innocent:

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
does it come with the usual nozzle attachments for working around the car? i might one and get some and some solar power too.

I had to buy the upholstery nozzle separately from Amazon and my other criticism of the Titan unit is that the hose could do with being upgraded to a non crimpable one.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp or anyone else that can potentially answer this.

Was cleaning the tiles in kitchen and hall yesterday with steam cleaner but it didn;t seem to be removing any of the stubborn dirt, mainly caused by a mucky puppy that occasionally has toilet accidents when we're out of the house. Which of the Anachem range would be best for giving the tiles a good deep clean, along with the grout? And if possible is animal friendly too? And is there another product that would protect it a bit more once cleaned?
Lazer without a shadow of a doubt!

Protecting it is a different field. You’re them down the route of sealing the tiles but a seal won’t be as hard as the tiles and will wear off sometimes looking patchy or worn.

If and when you get them cleaned, they should be easy to maintain.