a-kem automotive

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Yea I realise now it's for floors. Don't be saying anything it's my own fault for not reading things properly.

Ghost

RMS Regular
yeah - its a low foam detergent especially for scrubber driers etc. to clean the floor 100:1 could very well be on the label too

If you were cleaning the canopies etc. I'd have been telling you to use the SaniClean probably!

Centra Limavady
What would u recommend for a really grubby tiled floor? Lazer hasn't done it....

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I've been in and out of catering since I was 15 so I know I really should know better. I just don't like gloves on. I don't like cream on my hands either theres no pleasing me is there lol.
Do like greasy hands front hand moisturiser either but I put it on before bed every night, if I didnt would be red and rough in a week

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
yeah - its a low foam detergent especially for scrubber driers etc. to clean the floor 100:1 could very well be on the label too

If you were cleaning the canopies etc. I'd have been telling you to use the SaniClean probably!

Centra Limavady
I use saniclean for pretty much everything but there's a bottle labelled degreaser with blue liquid in that's why I used it.

A-ron

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp have you got anything to remove the 'crayon' smell from german car interiors? I believe it's the insulation/wax used in the manufacturing process.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
A snowfoamed link box :rolleyes:

7D376FFB-BA10-43B0-8D56-24FF2A225278.jpeg

Articulate, laser and ultrafoam used on this And lots of it several time as well as scrubbing to get this spotless as is needed to draw concrete from the lorry into my shed tomorrow for the floor so needed to be clean

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Before -
7472399B-4211-4D91-90CD-27C10511FF9B.jpeg

After -
497A34BF-C766-4895-A5CF-16C79FB91791.jpeg

Articulate used on an old (~100 yr old I’m guessing) corked gin bottle found on the farm. The inside was clogged up with caked on dirt so I filled it up with articulate and let it rest for 24 hours. A rinse out later and the inside was spotless.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
What the advice on Hybrid and freshly painted surfaces? Had the rear wing and bumper of the Civic painted last week.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Nothing special for hybrid, just the usual for fresh paint. Leave it for a couple of weeks to let the paint harden. Then just wax etc. as normal.

If you're fussed get it buffed up once the paint has hardened, otherwise just do what you normally do.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Can we please have hybrid as an air freshener !!! Pleaseeeeeeeee
On it already mate👌
What the advice on Hybrid and freshly painted surfaces? Had the rear wing and bumper of the Civic painted last week.
It’s somewhere between a sealant and a quick detailer so I’d leave it a week anyway mate