a-kem automotive

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Guys what would you recommend to use to clean tiled floors and laminate flooring?

Another vote for Solapower, great general purpose cleaner. Any floor (tiles, wood, laminate, vinyl, whatever), carpets, around the bathroom, furniture and cushions, etc.

Articulate works fine too, Solapower is even better if you have it.

And obviously Lazer, that works for absolutely anything 😁 :cool:

bikeit

RMS Regular
Another vote for Solapower, great general purpose cleaner. Any floor (tiles, wood, laminate, vinyl, whatever), carpets, around the bathroom, furniture and cushions, etc.

Articulate works fine too, Solapower is even better if you have it.

And obviously Lazer, that works for absolutely anything 😁 :cool:

Are these both available from Anachem?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Articulate and Ultrafoam doing the business today!! With my new Bucket and mitt.

IMG_20191110_123831086_HDR.jpg

davyk31

RMS Regular
Ross you mentioned a while ago about testing out a trim product that was permanent or near to that. I have a Mini Countryman and as you know there is a load of plastic trim with the wheel arches etc. Got a recommendation from a detailer for a product he uses and advised to reapply once every month. It does look good but something lasting longer would be good. Have you something suitable available?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross you mentioned a while ago about testing out a trim product that was permanent or near to that. I have a Mini Countryman and as you know there is a load of plastic trim with the wheel arches etc. Got a recommendation from a detailer for a product he uses and advised to reapply once every month. It does look good but something lasting longer would be good. Have you something suitable available?
course I have my man!

Send me a message with your details on it, and I'll get you something out to try for yourself and the good folk of RMS!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
The wife has the same car Ross, what's the product?
its a long term solution to these kind of problems. Don't have a name for it yet!!!

As soon as davy gets his sample, I'll ask him to share some results on here as well as longevity and as long as it does what it says, I'll get it out to you guys?

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Does it restore the plastic back to a factory finish with longevity? I recently did my sister in laws Mini and used a heat gun and then a water based dressing from CarPro on top of it, but the mother in laws Mini is in need of attention too, but that'll be for another day.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Im looking a product for my garage roof which has went green, is there such a product that can be sprayed on and left to dwell without having to powerhose it?

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
its a long term solution to these kind of problems. Don't have a name for it yet!!!

As soon as davy gets his sample, I'll ask him to share some results on here as well as longevity and as long as it does what it says, I'll get it out to you guys?
I can test on a well faded scuttle panel if you wish

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796

ulTRIMatum
ulTRIMator
ulTRIMate
Ex-TRIM!!!!! (Exclamations included because it's extreme!)
Trim 2.0: the trimening

davyk31

RMS Regular
Trimendous is pretty good!

Will certainly give the product a try and report back. The stuff that is on the car is doing ok but don't last that long I'm sure.

colin84

RMS Regular
Im looking a product for my garage roof which has went green, is there such a product that can be sprayed on and left to dwell without having to powerhose it?

Look at getting a copper or zinc strip fitted over or under your ridge tiles.