a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp have you considers bucket dollies/wheels as well as sticker combos eg rinse, wash or wheels?

stickers will be offered this time courtesy of @Blackwater Graphics - I’ve a couple of ideas brewing.
I had looked into dollies but the pricing was ridiculous and I wouldn’t have been happy even trying to charge for them!
I just use the same ancient bucket for everything, lol - getting my coat now 😅
You are dead to me 🤐

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I use 2 buckets when the car is really dirty ut most of the time I just use 1 b+q bucket.

Cleaned the car today and I copied all the cool kids and took a hybrid hung on the door handle pic lol.

IMG_20200517_151932.jpg

IMG_20200517_150820.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I do at least wash the mit and cloths after every wash :innocent:

Actually, since it's confession time, I wasn't even using a mit until I found one in a parcel from Ross, lol - haven't touched the Halfords sponge since though 😅

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
If my car had all the paint work done that it needed, and was detailed and coated properly I would use 2 buckets. But as it stands, the condition of its paintwork isn’t going to be affected by using 1 bucket 😂

Also think considering 90% of the dirt is removed by articulate and ultrafoam before the hand wash it’s fine 😂

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
I use one bucket and just do the wheels at the end. which near take longer than the entire rest of the car.

@Big Pimp ive just placed an order - #2948. Any chance you would have extra labels for articulate and ultragloss? i have them diluted down in spray bottles but the permanent marker just keeps coming off.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I use one bucket and just do the wheels at the end. which near take longer than the entire rest of the car.

@Big Pimp ive just placed an order - #2948. Any chance you would have extra labels for articulate and ultragloss? i have them diluted down in spray bottles but the permanent marker just keeps coming off.
course dude. no probs

thank you too

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
@Big Pimp
Is it possible to use this
To apply articulate

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
@Big Pimp
To apply articulate

I tried it in a mesto foamer and didn't get a great result. They might have a pump sprayer like that which doesn't foam, but weed sprayers do the same job with better reach and more capacity for less money

Walder

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp
To apply articulate

If it's any help I use a 3l sprayer from Homebase their cheapest one and it hasn't failed yet, in 2 years at least.

Last edited:

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
If it's any help I use a 3l sprayer from. Homebase their cheapest one and it hasn't failed yet, in 2 years at least
Yea i have a wee sprayer to But that thing looks class and it makes foam hahah aka I'm bored

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

Oh, good thinking! I just use Sharpie on the bottle.