4CF7173B-8DD5-4CF4-9AA3-57D185DF97A8.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp

Do you have any products to treat and revive exterior rubber? My car is less than a year old, but the rubber trim around the windows looks like the car is about 10 years old.

I have tried a few products and they do make it look better, but only for a week or two and they you need to reapply it.

yeah, with it being rubber i'd just use normal regular trim or hybrid.

believe it or not, it'd be worth trying some tyre dressing very sparingly and buffing off the residue as tyre dressing really is a rubber dressing.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Just placed an order there @Big Pimp, done by Apple Pay but must have missed the place to put in the rms10 discount code 🤦🏻‍♂️ #2988
i'll refund you your 10% now dude
Always wondered if stonebrite could be added to the automotive website? Seems to be well used by the car community!
I've been waiting on shopify adding a line of code for that specific product but its making sure it works with discounts etc.

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Unreal jobs. That's all needs said

They are simply the best wheel brushes on the market - I've tried every different type over the years, and my original wheel woolies from about 15 years ago are still going strong, and my new style ones have had over 2 years of heavy duty use and are still like new.

The important thing though is to rinse them out and shake them out after use

Fair enough, suppose I just seen £45 for some wheel brushes and near sh1t 😂

Maybe give them a bash when I’m getting my next order. Definitely fancy trying some scent and clearview when it’s back in stock too.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
@Big Pimp have you ever considered adding some 100ml syringes to the site. I've been using one with 90cm of tube (that came with it) to get the mixing ratios right for the likes of Articulate and UltraFoam, just makes it easier with less waste etc. I got mine on eBay. Was just a thought.
Good idea that. Also fancy putting pumps on the likes of shampoo bottles.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I’ve a load of things I’m trying to get lined up at the minute but with Covid, even trying to get pump dispensers without paying extortionate inflated prices is ridiculous

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
@Big Pimp have you ever considered adding some 100ml syringes to the site. I've been using one with 90cm of tube (that came with it) to get the mixing ratios right for the likes of Articulate and UltraFoam, just makes it easier with less waste etc. I got mine on eBay. Was just a thought.
Genuinely thought I was the only one using syringes for my mixing needs. Lol. It's so easy with it.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
I was very tempted to write a message on the box but wasn’t brave enough lol
Would have been a good laugh tbf. Have to think of a message for next time for a bit of craic.
The products look great btw. Looking forward to the weekend and hopefully using them 😄

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
Just placed an order there @Big Pimp, done by Apple Pay but must have missed the place to put in the rms10 discount code 🤦🏻‍♂️ #2988
There's discount code? Or is this a specific item just?

Patiently waiting on payday or my next bundle order :skull:
Is there anyway to upload video, got a cool time-lapse video on the new phone