Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
*** BACK IN STOCK ***

EBB91CFB-5271-415E-A930-472BAE3F5EF4.jpeg

And like last time, first 20 get a free wash mitt with them!

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
My first time using Hybrid. Thought I’d fire some on the Mazdarusty. Really impressed!

What’s the ratio quick detailer chemicals to CK One aftershave in every bottle??

I was spraying it on the car and being taken back to grab a granny nights in the Chimney Corner in 1996. Wood panelling, a single row of disco lights, smoke machine and apple Hooch. White shirt plastered in CK One, tucked in to blue jeans. White socks and slip on shoes. With such impeccable clothing taste, how I ended up married to a woman (with her own teeth and decent eyesight) is beyond me.

2EAF4AA6-BF61-440F-AFAC-785A6828F804.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
My first time using Hybrid. Thought I’d fire some on the Mazdarusty. Really impressed!

What’s the ratio quick detailer chemicals to CK One aftershave in every bottle??

I was spraying it on the car and being taken back to grab a granny nights in the Chimney Corner in 1996. Wood panelling, a single row of disco lights, smoke machine and apple Hooch. White shirt plastered in CK One, tucked in to blue jeans. White socks and slip on shoes. With such impeccable clothing taste, how I ended up married to a woman (with her own teeth and decent eyesight) is beyond me.

View attachment 283207
If I could fit all that on the label I definitely would!!!!

that’s fantastic!!!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Cheers Ross quick delivery as always!

Now that you have the packaging fantastic looking have you ever considered getting a little Plastic caddy storage crate made with a wee handle to store the chemical bottles in?

Something like this but with your trading name on it?

I had been talking to suppliers about detailing bags before Covid, as I think a nice embroidered bag would be even nicer!
Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 19.50.47.png
Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 19.50.53.png

Are the snow bottles off the boat yet :worried:?
it's getting closer!!!
Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 19.53.41.png

Are the wheel wollies back in?

Just had a quick call with them following an email. They are expediting my order as I have been very patient with them over the whole Covid-19 lockdown so I expect it very shortly!
IMG_6007.jpg

neil-c

RMS Regular
Hi Ross, I see that Hybrid is out of stock on your website, do you know when you'll have more in? I'm about to place an order for a few other things and wondering whether or not to wait on Hybrid.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi Ross, I see that Hybrid is out of stock on your website, do you know when you'll have more in? I'm about to place an order for a few other things and wondering whether or not to wait on Hybrid.
it's due in on Friday mate - I have been so busy recently and even though I doubled up on my usual stock, i've sold out completely.

I have it coming in as well as 50 bottles of last years ltd edition raspberry fragrance...
The cars got the full 'anaclean' today! First time using hybrid. Serious stuff!

View attachment 283674

View attachment 283675

I want it to rain now to watch it beed!
well you would have gotten your wish today mate!!!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
***** Fathers Day *****

I've had orders flying out for fathers day, and last confirmed date for orders are leaving tomorrow.

If any one wants or needs anything, and are worried about leaving things too late, you can come to my unit in Downpatrick on Saturday morning or alternatively, I could come down to Sprucefield for a couple of hours and meet anyone there?

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
***** Fathers Day *****

I've had orders flying out for fathers day, and last confirmed date for orders are leaving tomorrow.

If any one wants or needs anything, and are worried about leaving things too late, you can come to my unit in Downpatrick on Saturday morning or alternatively, I could come down to Sprucefield for a couple of hours and meet anyone there?

Had dropped you a WhatsApp but maybe you missed it, are you at the unit on Friday morning?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
The price of success :innocent: 😁

Maybe time to get another sales type person on board, or someone to help with logistics/stock management, or whatever? Just to free up your time to do what you enjoy most.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
@Big Pimp Ross have you any idea when your new trim product will be available? Going to place an order for a few things and badly need something to restore the front grill trim on the golf so would hold off if it was going to be soon!

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
No, you don't want to use a power hose.

Just rinse, either with the power hose turned down to a light sprinkle or with a normal sprinkle head hose.

move always power hosed it. I assume it’s a reg hose as it doesn’t wash it off too fast ?

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
No, you don't want to use a power hose.

Just rinse, either with the power hose turned down to a light sprinkle or with a normal sprinkle head hose.
I didn't know this. What sort of results would you be getting if it wasn't diluted?
I've mine mixed up in a pressure sprayer and just cover the whole car after a wash. Have always been using the pressure washer though.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp Ross have you any idea when your new trim product will be available? Going to place an order for a few things and badly need something to restore the front grill trim on the golf so would hold off if it was going to be soon!
it's just about ready for launch mate.

I know @big_pete's customer has had great success with it, and the most important bit for us was the chemical resistance and as far as i know it has been holding up.
@da.murf had a small sample to try and i'd be fairly certain its had a few washes since

I just want to be sure before i put it out mate. I wouldn't want anyone wasting money on a product that isn't 100% right