a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Looking on your website there’s a lot of different woolies....
Which one is best for e92 M3 comp wheels?
I'd personally say the 3 piece bundle is the best.

The angled woolies are great for getting around the bells and the hubs, but for versatility, the all new 3 piece with the longer handled small brush will be the better option.

When they land I'll put up an instagram video to hopefully demonstrate the benefits of them.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
@Big Pimp

Hi, I received my order (#3152) last week but one of the sprayers was damaged.

Could you fire me another one in the post please?

20200703_121316.jpg

Cheers,
Chris

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
No worries mate, looks like it was the ultra foam container that did it during transit.
Funny, I’ve just invested in a void packing machine to bulk out boxes to try and ensure this kind of thing doesn’t happen

1594028398345.jpeg

Hopefully money well spent!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Is the starter pack still a thing? Dads birthday and hes just got a new car and I've give him some of my anachem gear to try but would like to get him his own.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I always appreciated your use of bin bags as packaging lol.
i'll still do that for bigger boxes as they're cheap and handy!
Is the starter pack still a thing? Dads birthday and hes just got a new car and I've give him some of my anachem gear to try but would like to get him his own.
It kind of is as Clearview is back in stock, but Tarminator isn't back yet, and the price of gloves has almost doubled!

I am trying to bring on a couple of essential kits and had given though to it as follows:

Kit 1) Prewash / Wash / Protect
2lt Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / UltraMitt / 500ml UltraGloss

Kit 2) Prewash / Wash / Protect for people with foam lances
2lt Articulate / 2lt UltraFoam / 1lt bottle Gleam / UltraMitt / 500ml UltraGloss / 500ml HydraClean

Kit 3) Deep Clean package
500ml Tarminator / 750ml Purge / 2lt Articulate / 2lt UltraFoam / 1lt bottle Gleam / UltraMitt / UltraGloss / 500ml HydraClean

Kit 4) Interior cleaning kit
500ml Trim / Clearview & Glass Cloths / Scent (choice of fragrance)

Kit 5) Total Cleaning Kit - comprising of
500ml Tarminator / 750ml Purge / 2lt Articulate / 2lt UltraFoam / 1lt bottle Gleam / UltraMitt / UltraGloss / 500ml HydraClean
500ml Trim / Clearview & Glass Cloths / Scent (choice of fragrance)

Thoughts on the above, and anything anyone would change?
I'm a bit uncertain over Kit 3 - the Deep Clean Package - is there too much in it?

Also, I have a citrus prewash in final stage development, aimed for use on all cars, but for ceramic coated cars in particular which will suffer from clogged pores over time - I'll be sending some to @big_pete for some intense testing

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I have a good test here for it, got the Porsche back from sitting at Mcmillans for 6 months and it clogged to **** lol

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I have a good test here for it, got the Porsche back from sitting at Mcmillans for 6 months and it clogged to **** lol
great!

don't touch it until I get this up the road to you this week!

edit: and see how this diff works on it now ;)

Ghost

RMS Regular
No. Perfect. It gives a balance of start to finish of ur products and what's needed for a proper clean. Just got an XRI2 to clean from start to finish too..

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Have you got the plastic trim stuff in @Big Pimp, holding off on an order until it arrives. Also is hybrid ok to use as a QD on top of a ceramic coating? Thanks.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Have you got the plastic trim stuff in @Big Pimp, holding off on an order until it arrives. Also is hybrid ok to use as a QD on top of a ceramic coating? Thanks.
I have a limited amount in stock, but don't have a proper label for it yet!

If you want to place your order and add a note in the message to seller bit I'll add a bottle in and send you a separate invoice for it

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Also is hybrid ok to use as a QD on top of a ceramic coating?

I can only speak for my own cars, but they all have ceramic coatings and Hybrid works brilliantly on them. Same with Articulate, foam, Gleam, Ultragloss.

Have been using Purge on the coated wheels as well, no problem at all.

I don't know about solvents like Tarminator, or acid wheel cleaners like Stonebrite/Ultrabrite.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Great, yeah it would just be as a top up after a wash, I’ll not be needing to use any solvents on it.

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
They’ll be with me today mate.

nipped our for 2 mins yesterday and in the time I was at the bathroom the UPS driver had been and left 🤬
Did you get wheel woolies in pal? I want a packet of them in with my order and the snowfoam bottle as and when they arrive. Also spray heads for hydra clean and trim please. :monkey: No panic for it just when it’s all there and ready to go.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Did you get wheel woolies in pal? I want a packet of them in with my order and the snowfoam bottle as and when they arrive. Also spray heads for hydra clean and trim please. :monkey: No panic for it just when it’s all there and ready to go.
yes dude, in and all

I've taken in two detailing brushes this time too - the A5D is the same as the last time, but this time I've added the A7D

I use the smaller A5D for interior cleaning as well as around badges and rubbers

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 23.37.26.png