a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Order placed, fingers crossed it makes it for the weekend to get the car sorted.
I'm out in my unit here now and your order was due for collection today, but delivery driver couldn't get in when I wasn't here as the guys in the unit next to me had locked the door

It's leaving tomorrow and you'll have it for Friday mate

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Here's one. Our gym opened up this morning but while they were shut lent out some of the equipment to members.

One of the barbells came back like this.
DSC_0603.JPG

Looks like someone left it in a garage or outside when they had it. Is there anything that would clean it up? I wouldn't have expected a barbell to rust like that.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Here's one. Our gym opened up this morning but while they were shut lent out some of the equipment to members.

View attachment 286726
Looks like someone left it in a garage or outside when they had it. Is there anything that would clean it up? I wouldn't have expected a barbell to rust like that.
Maybe a quick rub with a scotch pad?

Walder

RMS Regular

View attachment 286726

Sounds silly but might work.

Wee man's trike now it's chrome has rust on it. Coke (all I had was Pepsi max) and tin foil a rub and it brought them right up.

Before

IMG_20190430_141618.jpg

After

IMG_20190430_142940.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Anything lightly acidic. As above, coke. Or lemon juice. Or soak in citric acid (buy by the kg for nothing, used as a preservative) dissolved in water.

Purge might be worth a try, no idea if it would work.

It's horrendous how people treat stuff that's not their own! It's why I never lend anything, lol :innocent:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late

View attachment 286726

One of ours came back worse!!!

I'm going to give it a go at cleaning it and will share the results and what i've used, but yours looks like new compared to this one
Happy days, doesn't need to be you specifically though, just to be able to grab it today 👍🏻 that's it ordered.
I've just marked it ready for pickup - i think by default it shows 4 hours, but call me when you're 15 mins away just in case i'm not there

johnm

RMS Regular
One of ours came back worse!!!

I'm going to give it a go at cleaning it and will share the results and what i've used, but yours looks like new compared to this one

I've just marked it ready for pickup - i think by default it shows 4 hours, but call me when you're 15 mins away just in case i'm not there
Only seen this, that's me here now lol

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Can I ask what kind did you buy? I am looking a short trigger gun for a K4

This one

I have a K5.

@weeloaney

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives