Mini SE
Tried my new lance today

C32D9383-EF47-4088-BD66-F1F1BEAF33D0.jpeg

That’ll do 👍🏻

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Loving the new small Anachem/Wheel Woolie for cleaning the coils of the front and rear springs of the bike and getting in behind the engine bars, along with the thousands of other nooks and crannies around the scaffolding-esque frame... 🤙

D13CDEFF-20CA-446E-84F2-3BBFAB049434.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I’m just writing up the text on it and a few new ranges / products etc.

if anyone wants it pre launch in haiku to add it in to any of your orders and send you a separate invoice for it

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Use the normal cleaning products - articulate and gleam. They work great on ceramic coatings.

Hybrid on top of ceramic is just unreal as well.

I think there's a citrus cleaner in the works for more options.

A lot of people use Purge on ceramic. I tried it again at the last wash just to see what the fuss was about, lol, but for me the normal articulate plus gleam simply don't leave anything behind for Purge to do.

But give it a try yourself.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I already do most of that. It was actually out of someone mentioning using purge to bring back the ceramic coating's 'beadiness' and some said Purge was too harsh to use all the time. By the sounds of things, it's the citrus cleaner you're referring to that I'm thinking of.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yep, that's probably the one.

Hybrid is superb on top of ceramic, the shine it brings out is just unreal. Really lifts the fancy metallic job on the Volvo as well.

Enhances "beadiness" too :innocent:

colin84

RMS Regular
It may have been mentioned before, but is there anything to stop the cloudy finish on BMW gloss Black trim? My door pillars are particularly bad.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Hi @Big Pimp how do I go about ordering the below set?

Kit 3) Deep Clean package - The complete exterior package for users with foam cannons

2lt Articulate Pre Wash / 1 x Trigger Spray bottle and head for use with Articulate / 1lt bottle Gleam (either fragrance) / 1 x UltraMitt / 1 x 500ml UltraGloss / 1 x Tyre Dressing / 2lt UltraFoam / 500ml HydraClean & fish scale glass cloth for exterior glass

In addition to the above you will also receive 500ml of Tarminator with soft microfibre for tar removal & 750ml Purge Fallout Remover

To purchase this separately would cost £96 but this bundle will cost just £75, representing a 22% saving

And also kit of wheeL woolies?
Thanks buddy

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Hi Ross. Just put an order through. Tried to leave a message but it kept disappearing from the message box... So it either didn't "stick" or you got half a dozen versions of the same message 😅