a-kem automotive

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Something else going on there then, sorry can't help more...

Only thing I can think of is if the tyre isn't clean, but I'm sure you already washed the car... Or maybe the tyre is covered in something else...

Is it a new tyre?

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
A big issue I find with alot of people using tyre shine is the actual tyres aren't properly clean. Use a really good purpose cleaner or better still a tyre/rubber cleaner now and then. You'll find yourself using alot less product and the results will be much better.

I've no issues with ultraslick or sheen, both top quality and zero fling, compared to many others. A few Sprays on a sponge and it's the tyre done, lasts well too

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
On the subject of clean tyres, some of you who may have been watching my instagram videos over the last few days may have seen this.

This is my new non-acid wheel cleaner sprayed on and around 30 seconds later (well, the time it took me to spray all 4 wheels) I then put a liberal coating of foam all over to give a safe dwell time.

I have never seen anything work either as quickly or as effectively on tyres - and this includes my beloved Lazer!!!

This is going to be another game changer for routine wheel cleaning.

IMG_2918 2.JPG

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
On the subject of clean tyres, some of you who may have been watching my instagram videos over the last few days may have seen this.

This is my new non-acid wheel cleaner sprayed on and around 30 seconds later (well, the time it took me to spray all 4 wheels) I then put a liberal coating of foam all over to give a safe dwell time.

I have never seen anything work either as quickly or as effectively on tyres - and this includes my beloved Lazer!!!

This is going to be another game changer for routine wheel cleaning.

View attachment 294267
Class. When can I get it?

Dan.86

RMS Regular
I used those previously for years but the face that applies to the tyre rips apart in my experience. Other than that they were great.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
@Big Pimp

When are the two new products going to be available to buy? I need to put an order in but I would hang on if these will be available soon

RevT

RMS Regular
The top one has ‘when when’ in the text below the name. It could also say hydrophobic ‘properties’ as opposed to ‘abilities’. I think it would maybe suit better?

Also, anti-bactericidal isn’t a word?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
There is a term for that Ross - cognitive dissonance :innocent: 8-|

Basically, the brain has evolved to pick up lions in the shrubs and ignore the shrub. So when you spend time on something that changes very little the brain only "sees" what it thinks is there rather than what is actually there. And you literally can't see what is actually there until someone else points straight at it.

Until finding spelling mistakes becomes a matter of life and death, lol.

"...100% bio-degradable formula. i Is not suitable..."

Actually that last sentence would merit its own paragraph, not just tucked onto the end of the fine-print?

Text could be simplified a bit. For example:

"...allow longer dwell and work time..."

Last edited: