a-kem automotive

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Those wee jobbies are great.
If your microfibres are goosed wash a load together with a baby non bio tablet and no softener
Would non-bio powder work the same? The last few times we use liquid tablets the outer bit didn't dissolve properly and ended up on our clothes.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Any product to use on your driveway?

Several stains from tyre gel but mainly moss - need to put in an order soon for Ultrafoam and shampoo soon

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Would non-bio powder work the same? The last few times we use liquid tablets the outer bit didn't dissolve properly and ended up on our clothes.

Similar to your non dissolving shell, powder can do the same. Consequences are then that the power stays in the towel and when you wipe a surface, you cN mark it.

Cheap, unscented non-bio liquid is what I use.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
yeah lads - the time has passed for anti-moss to be properly effective - this is the time of year for cheap bleach / red label (same thing from farm supplies) - throw plenty down and let it kick start the frost etc. killing moss & greenery

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I throw a load of thick bleach down brush it in then leave it to work and hose it all off works for a few weeks. Not as good as Anti moss but does the job.

SlowRider

RMS Regular
I use cheap washing powder for moss. Just sprinkle it on and when the moss turns brown scrub it off with a stiff brush.

Ghost

RMS Regular
I
yeah lads - the time has passed for anti-moss to be properly effective - this is the time of year for cheap bleach / red label (same thing from farm supplies) - throw plenty down and let it kick start the frost etc. killing moss & greenery
I did the bleach thing 4 weeks ago and it was lovely, moss back now like i didnt touch it..... Grim

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I think it's because if the microfibre isn't very clean it can dry a bit streaky I would be lost without clearview though.
Really need a good microfibre.

as said, if anyway dirty it’ll streak/haze. And if it’s not great it’ll leave fluffy all over ffs.

tho also my windscreen had a stage where I could get it clean, always a haze left on it, must have used a contaminated cloth and took couple months of cleaning every week to get it right again.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
@Big Pimp I am sticking in an order for a few bits...what are the chances of some of the new trim product? Want to try it on the mini.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp I am sticking in an order for a few bits...what are the chances of some of the new trim product? Want to try it on the mini.
It’s ready for retail - just need a photo for the site but of course mate. Add a note to the seller and I’ll add one in for you

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
This is merely an observation, I will probably get abuse for it but again only a thought. With the new products coming and the help with labels etc from rms, would it be worth not mentioning a new product until super close to dropping it? Again not a dig or anything just looking over the last few pages it's all when's it coming etc. I know it will drum up sales and get people talking shout the brand but just a thought.

😂😂

@Big Pimp never mention anything that's in the pipeline again untill it's ready to launch 1 minute after you say what the new product is lol never seen a man get puked as much in my life about Di vessels and that trim stuff 😂

Posted a while back middle of September I think, was just my thoughts.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Funny you should ask, I was just wondering how to refill the Solapower 1l bottles, the ones with the handy measuring thing at the top?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@Big Pimp might have been asked before but do you ever want the big bottles back? Seems a shame to bin them when they could be reused?
I’ve used the old 25ltr drums on articulate and ultra foam and refilled them with premixed so I just have to fill the snowfoam bottle and pressure spray straight from them.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Anachem Making Winter Easy, Thanks always Ross @Big Pimp Can't wait to get using the Cleanse on wheels. Must get a DI vessel sorted next when they're ready to go 👍

IMG_20201103_221743_447.jpg