a-kem automotive

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
A new bottle? Looks more like dust or something in there?

They can all vary a bit in colour, it's just a die and changes over time.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Haven't posted much on here recently, but with some new Anachem products now launched, I gave the R a quick wash and thought i'd share some thoughts.

Started off with the new wheel cleaner - Cleanse. First thoughts...incredible. Seems to be as effective as Purge at removing dirt, but you don't need to spray nearly half as much. Plus it keeps the Purge for what it was designed to do - Removing Fallout. Another big plus for Cleanse is how it removes dirt from the tyre, even without agitating, dirt was falling off it. Something Purge would never be able to do. Also great for exhaust tips!

2.JPG

6.JPG

5.JPG

4.JPG

Carried out with the normal - Spray down with Articulate, add Snowfoam then a 2 bucket wash and rinse.

XWZE7519.JPG

Sprayed the car down with Ultragloss then got to try the new DI Resin supplied by Ross. Using this filtered water is so handy for the winter if you aren't wanting to have to dry the car or use quick detailer. I've been using this stuff for years and I rave about it all the time so its great to see Ross now stocking it too. Also perfect PPM reading from it too.

FEYN0548.JPG

UOBS7610.JPG

Interior got a very quick clean inside with Trim and a spray with the new Cherry Cola Scent...smells unreal!!

UOWD4174.JPG

VXOX5521.JPG

And that's it. Let it drip dry with zero watermarks - then drive away! Products really are next level!

QGTC9390.JPG

UIQT6164.JPG

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Mine went similar, I just put it down to the dye and not liking colder weather. Didn’t have any effect on the product though as it was fine when diluted down.

Alastair_S

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI PP

Take My Money GIF by memecandy

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Got a proper go at using Cleanse today on the daily. Car was stinking, so it was a good test. Right away you can tell it's a very powerful cleaner, as Mark said above the dirt runs off the wheels and tyres easily without any agitating. Another awsome Anachem product by @Big Pimp

Nice quick 50/50 shot of just articulate and hosing. Shows just how good a prewash it is especially for the winter. Washed with Gleam, UltraSlick on Tyres and a spray with Hybrid. Even though my tyres are usually pretty clean, you can definitely see how the UltraSlick took to them even better 👍 top stuff

DSC_4211.JPG
DSC_4213.JPG
DSC_4214.JPG
DSC_4227.JPG
DSC_4218.JPG
DSC_4230.JPG
DSC_4233.JPG

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
How do people make their scent smell last?

Not just with anachem but anything i use in car seems to only last 1 day.

I normally spray carpets a wee bit but doesn't seem to last

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
How do people make their scent smell last?

Not just with anachem but anything i use in car seems to only last 1 day.

I normally spray carpets a wee bit but doesn't seem to last
Spray the headliner, mats, parcel shelf and if you are really keen...pull the cabin filter out and give it a spray!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
If you haven't, give the interior a good clean. Solapower + upholstery brush + vacuum on all carpeted surfaces. Works on cloth seats as well. Scrub away to get everything out. You'd be amazed how much crud comes out compared to just a hoover!

Better to do this in warmer months though, can take a few days for everything to dry out again at this time of year.

Then the ventilation system as above.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
No, definitely not. It looks like contamination to me. Was it like that from the start?

I’ll replace it for you FOC on your next order if you add a note to seller.

I think it was a bit cloudy at the start but not as bad but to be honest i can't remember 100%. I'll try it the next time I wash the car and if it still works ok I'm not worried about a replacement.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Stole @Reno_LV ’s S2K today so it was only fair I gave it a clean before it goes away for winter.

Cleanse could well be my favourite product, absolutely awesome at wheels, tyres and exhaust tips.

3180F841-F56F-407B-BDD5-CA7DF0E25C48.jpeg

9DDDAC83-EF8A-4257-A6A7-B779882DB836.jpeg

B419781D-F0CD-40D9-8DE4-AECDD57D2257.jpeg

6AF66FD4-B5F4-4F9A-8A49-332390207FDB.jpeg

5FEDC7DF-4B33-40CB-985E-58938DC4269B.jpeg

Next up gave the soft top a deep clean with Solapower.

76CFF2BC-B2BF-4C8A-9FF8-BE25750392B6.jpeg

And finished up with a fresh coat of Hybrid, Hydraclean, and a tidy up inside. Also used Ultrasheen this time to mix it up a bit!

7DE8066B-30DA-47E1-9F07-3DEA67243769.jpeg

4B701D66-F705-4257-82EF-88C83384A9A8.jpeg

F44B65EA-79E2-4184-BC5D-6F3C9FF47518.jpeg

RevT

RMS Regular
Stole @Reno_LV ’s S2K today so it was only fair I gave it a clean before it goes away for winter.

Cleanse could well be my favourite product, absolutely awesome at wheels, tyres and exhaust tips.

View attachment 301874

View attachment 301875

View attachment 301876

View attachment 301878

View attachment 301877

Next up gave the soft top a deep clean with Solapower.

View attachment 301879

And finished up with a fresh coat of Hybrid, Hydraclean, and a tidy up inside. Also used Ultrasheen this time to mix it up a bit!

View attachment 301880
View attachment 301881

View attachment 301882

I love that car, best looking S2000 I’ve seen.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I absolutely adore @Reno_LV 's S2K - its perfect

This isn’t a critique as such but @Big Pimp have you ever considered getting the bottles for the foam lances cone shaped. I’m for ever picking mine up after I’ve knocked it over.

I am looking at getting a wider base for the next version of them!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I'm not sure a foam bottle will ever stand on its own with that heavy brass nozzle at the top... Or at least it will always fall over easily. I just put mine on the side, or wedged against something.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I had one of the ebay ones that you see everywhere. I picked up the autoglym one during prime day sales and it's a lot more stable than the ebay ones.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Dr Dirt lance bottle is a great job. I’m sure someone could come up with a more ‘cost effective’ version but I have one and wouldn’t be without it.