a-kem automotive

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Yeah I got an email a 3am 😂 you fooking mad BARSTEWARD @Big Pimp . Think you'll have earned yourself a well deserved Christmas break with the family 👌

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Both Ultragloss, and especially Hybrid, work brilliantly on the ceramic coatings on my cars.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Delivery arrived today @Big Pimp - both cars here are disgusting so ive my work cut out over the weekend!

Cheers for quick delivery!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Yeah I got an email a 3am 😂 you fooking mad BARSTEWARD @Big Pimp . Think you'll have earned yourself a well deserved Christmas break with the family 👌
was in until 4 am this morning.

Tonight is looking the same, and I'm even contemplating driving to Express in Portadown when I get finished so they can get any remaining deliveries out for Friday!

We'll see how I'm feeling in a few hours though

J55NI

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp checked the tracking on mine there now (order #3762 and it shows today @8.30am ( Not delivered). Nobody attempted to deliver it this morning been in all day :/

*Edit - phoned express parcels they said they haven't received my order from yourself that's why its marked as Not delivered?

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp checked the tracking on mine there now (order #3762 and it shows today @8.30am ( Not delivered). Nobody attempted to deliver it this morning been in all day :/

*Edit - phoned express parcels they said they haven't received my order from yourself that's why its marked as Not delivered?
just off the phone to them myself.

I dropped them all up to them at 02:20 this morning so they think its maybe in the warehouse and hasn't been added to the van for delivery :worried:

dshiels

RMS Regular
It’s really easy on Shopify mate.
I’ll update your cart and you’ll get an email notification letting you know the difference
Hi @Big Pimp order arrived today, thanks and the kids are currently tucking into the haribo. I didn't receive the email for the citraclean for it to be added to my delivery and I can't see it on your webpage yet so I assume it isn't available yet?

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
😁

2F071AC7-D5D9-4D54-80D3-F72F060F1FB7.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi @Big Pimp order arrived today, thanks and the kids are currently tucking into the haribo. I didn't receive the email for the citraclean for it to be added to my delivery and I can't see it on your webpage yet so I assume it isn't available yet?
hi @dshiels - I didn’t see a note in your order about CitraClean. Had I have I would have certainly sent you a sample to have a go with!

will be on sale this weekend if all goes to plan though
Mine arrived today. Must have missed the note on the replacement Lazer but I’ll get next time :grinning:
I didn’t have the correct new bottles in yet but I’ve you on my big whiteboard for as soon as they do!

Reactions: ALN