BMW 520d SE
@Big Pimp you're an eegit!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
447110EC-7EE5-4115-8E6F-19575894B897.jpeg

I near wet myself laughing when I read this! Lol

labowner

RMS Member
Drives
Freelander 2
Long time lurker, placed an order. Looking forward to lazy winter car washing with articulate, cleanse, ultra foam, ultra gloss and hydra clean the big car won't know what's hit itπŸ˜€
Think I have summer covered with trim, gleam and hybrid. PayPal credit is great until you have to pay it πŸ˜‚

labowner

RMS Member
Drives
Freelander 2
Ok, I'm impressed, shifted 3-4weeks of salt no bother. I could have left it after rinsing the snowfoam off but I went on gleamed and ultra glossed. Hydro'd the front window and hybrid'd the bonnet but too cold to do the rest.
Anyway here is the result πŸ˜€
Cheers Big Pimp, that's quare gear your dealing 🀣

Attachments

• IMG_20210123_141029.jpg
    IMG_20210123_141029.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 78

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Always worth it to Gleam and Gloss I think. There's always stubborn stuff left otherwise once it dries. Specially this time of year and when it's been a while.

Great result there :cool:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Apparently there was some citrus based product a few had asked about 🀐

5260C919-F993-4108-BF53-205E5724EE61.jpeg

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Apparently there was some citrus based product a few had asked about 🀐

View attachment 310058
Ordered πŸ‘πŸ» Been waiting for this as my coating needs some TLC. Also got some cleanse as I’m out of bilberry

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Ahhhh, you snooze you lose. CitraClean is sold out now. When is it coming back in stock Ross?

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Ahhhh, you snooze you lose. CitraClean is sold out now. When is it coming back in stock Ross?
Oops. Only the 5L bottles are sold out. The smaller bottles still available. Would've preferred the bigger one (better value) but a small one is more than sufficient :grinning:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Managed to nab some 5l bottles, maybe stick them on ebay with a 100% markup :joy:

The smaller ones are really handy though with the built in dose-o-meter thing. Same as Solapower. Such a shame they are not refillable.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
loads more coming in before Friday

The thing about CitraClean is thats its a very concentrated product - not like some of the other ones out there.

a 25ml dose into a 750ml bottle will give an in use ratio of 30:1 which is more than sufficient for all cleaning.
That means that in a 1.2l self dose bottle you will have 48 x trigger sprayers full of useable product. Apart from the dirtiest of arches I haven't found any need to make it stronger to be effective.

it also means that a 5lt container will make you 200 x spray bottles, which is quite a bit of cleaning!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
What do you do with your application cloths, drying cloths, buffing cloths etc after use? Do you wash them or keep them with the particular product to reuse?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
What do you do with your application cloths, drying cloths, buffing cloths etc after use? Do you wash them or keep them with the particular product to reuse?
I just have loads of cloths and throw them in the washing machine after every use. It's fine for all the fluid based products.

Anything that's been used for waxing or leather conditioner or similar "greasy" stuff is best to keep separate. You don't want to use them for polishing or windows even after a wash.

Just don't leave one in with actual laundry if it's been used with hybrid. Unless you want your underwear to smell like hybrid. Which in fairness ain't a bad smell for underwear :joy: :cool: