a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
What do you do with your application cloths, drying cloths, buffing cloths etc after use? Do you wash them or keep them with the particular product to reuse?

I have loads too, just wasn’t sure if it was excessive to wash them every time. Probably better than trying to keep them separate after use.

I tend to keep mine colour coded depending on the task. When they need washed wash them all separate with no fabric softeners or conditioners. This is what ruins microfibres

Can you dilute Cleanse? The tight bugger in me wants it to last a bit longer lol
yep, if your wheels are 'clean' then you can by all means. mix it 1:1 and even though you're diluting the cleaning power by 1:1 most of us stay on top of our cleaning so it makes it even more cost saving then!

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Hi Ross.

Just wondering if the order #3995 has been shipped yet. The tracker on shopify doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi Joe - yeah - my usual driver was off for a day there, and the replacement driver was slower than usual

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

:p:p:p

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Hi Joe - yeah - my usual driver was off for a day there, and the replacement driver was slower than usual

Thought that was someone new.... He actually parked at the very end of my street and walked with it up to my house with the delivery.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Finally ordered Cleanse and Wheel Woolies last night. Had to wait until I ran out of my current stuff first 😃

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Ross do you sell the Anachem bottles separately? Same as the one that comes with Cleanse?
Also, had another bottle of Lazer disappear on me - have you changed the bottles?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ross do you sell the Anachem bottles separately? Same as the one that comes with Cleanse?
Also, had another bottle of Lazer disappear on me - have you changed the bottles?
Yes mate. Just search for trigger sprayers and I do them in 5 colours

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
Going to have to order more snow foarm - washed my car twice at the weekend and did the wifes! The cars have never been so clean :grinning: Going to try it on one of the kids bikes as well :cool:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Got shamed by the neighbours on Saturday so was out cleaning on Sunday. It was ... invigorating ❄️☃️🌬️

This Anachem lark is like your own wee chemist set, lol - love it 8-|

P1120534.JPG

I hate winter... Who's a dirty girl then +o(:-#

P1120519.JPG

P1120523.JPG

Time for scientific experiments 8-| That's Citraclean (1:30) down the right side of the boot; my winter blend of Articulate and Lazer (1:50 each) down the middle; and just for the craic Cleanse (out of the bottle) down the left. Just sprayed on, allowed to dwell, and then power hose and dry.

P1120535.JPG

P1120540.JPG

P1120543.JPG

That's pretty good given where it started! And nothing else. Citraclean as effective as Articulate+Lazer, that's impressive.

So, for the next step it was Citraclean down the right half of the car; Articulate+Lazer down the left half; Cleanse on the wheels; then foam over the lot. Left to stew then power hose.

P1120546.JPG

P1120549.JPG

Honestly, every time I use Cleanse is just, like, wow :innocent: That's just power hose, no brushing or anything else. Again considering where they started. And the way it cleans the tyres is genuine magic!

Here is the citraclean+foam+power hose side after drying:

P1120552.JPG

And the Articulate+Lazer and foam side after drying.

P1120567.JPG

Both even more impressive sitting under the foam for a bit. And again Citraclean as effective as Articulate+Lazer.

And the final result, after Gleam + Ultragloss:

P1120572.JPG

P1120579.JPG

P1120584.JPG

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
And that other experiment that started back in October... Well, here is that bumper I used as a sample for Product X plastic restorer. You can see the original colour of the plastic on the wee tongue at the back of the bumper and compare with treated area on the left. And that's after lying exposed outside at the back for four whole months now. The second patch on the right is a control sample of C4 that I added in November.

P1120587.JPG

Also treated the plastic trim under the windscreen on the Polestar back at the start of December. Still good as new after 2000 miles of horendous winter since then.

P1120590.JPG

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Is that restorer available for sale yet? The scuttle panel on the DC5 could do with lifting like that.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
And that other experiment that started back in October... Well, here is that bumper I used as a sample for Product X plastic restorer. You can see the original colour of the plastic on the wee tongue at the back of the bumper and compare with treated area on the left. And that's after lying exposed outside at the back for four whole months now. The second patch on the right is a control sample of C4 that I added in November.

View attachment 310966

Also treated the plastic trim under the windscreen on the Polestar back at the start of December. Still good as new after 2000 miles of horendous winter since then.

View attachment 310967

By product x I take it you mean trim restorer?